Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hilarious he's half naked all the time and thinks exclusive content on Instagram is supposed to be different than OF. There's creators who post less revealing content on OF than his Instagram. I actually hate how arrogant he is knowing that he could make an OF if he wanted to and people would subscribe in a dick stroke. He's so full of himself and knows how much of a slut he is
You queens will find any stupid little thing to attack these people for.

"how dare you not whore yourself out for me MORE, how arrogant you are!!!" Jesus christ... Just insufferable :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Ninja108

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

"how dare you not whore yourself out for me MORE, how arrogant you are!!!" Jesus christ... Just insufferable :emoji_rolling_eyes:
If nothing else, he's made it clear over the years he'll do thirst traps but sans the nude calendar shoot (which you couldn't see anything) he's not going to do full frontal scenes, not given the career field he's in and especially now that he wants to start a family.
If folks don't like that, move on but quit acting like he ripped you off when you knew you weren't going to get full nudity.

jessieredsnoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

"how dare you not whore yourself out for me MORE, how arrogant you are!!!" Jesus christ... Just insufferable

I'm not attacking him. Just pointing out the obvious.
If nothing else, he's made it clear over the years he'll do thirst traps but sans the nude calendar shoot (which you couldn't see anything) he's not going to do full frontal scenes, not given the career field he's in and especially now that he wants to start a family.
If folks don't like that, move on but quit acting like he ripped you off when you knew you weren't going to get full nudity.
Do you know him personally? How do you know he won't go fully nude when he shows off so much already? He clearly wants to show off even more.
Jacked off to that flex video more times then I’d like to admit.

He loves showing off, but claims his subscriber page isn’t just his body…. Okkkkk
EXACTLY! He loves the attention and knows how hot his body is

Reactions: bruinboy1998

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not attacking him. Just pointing out the obvious.

Do you know him personally? How do you know he won't go fully nude when he shows off so much already? He clearly wants to show off even more.

EXACTLY! He loves the attention and knows how hot his body is
1713858402388.png

Ok so this is the trick. Now flip the pronouns around in your comment and imagine those words coming out of this guy's mouth. If it still doesn't make you look like an incel, then its a valid argument.