Michael Cimino (actor)

Darkwalker7782

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just bust the fattest nut thinking about eating this man’s hole. He has such a chokehold on my my god.
hahaha I'm glad I"m not alone. Just thinking about those cocoa butter cheeks naked mmmmmmm phuuuuuuuuuuck

henrywho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahaha I'm glad I"m not alone. Just thinking about those cocoa butter cheeks naked mmmmmmm phuuuuuuuuuuck
The thought of tonguing his hole as his hard cock bounces up and down, twitching and leaning pre cum cos I know my tongue is that good, fuckkkkkk

conlikestocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't handle his super hairy spot LOL
Listen! Lololol I’m not here to criticize but how is he smooth everywhere else but his pits (normal), crotch (normal) and that mole???. lol

I wonder if it hurts to pluck/shave. Mike, my love, if you see this…it’s no shade just curiosity. Lol

You better not put your arms down in photos either. You better give us that muskrat.

Depressedkarevik

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen! Lololol I’m not here to criticize but how is he smooth everywhere else but his pits (normal), crotch (normal) and that mole???. lol

I wonder if it hurts to pluck/shave. Mike, my love, if you see this…it’s no shade just curiosity. Lol

You better not put your arms down in photos either. You better give us that muskrat.
he should just shave that hideous mole :laughing:

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he should just shave that hideous mole :laughing:
A lot of guys who can’t grow body hair appreciate whatever/wherever they can grow it. But yeah, it is weird with Michael and that mole hair, it’s so long he could braid it

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Why he keep shaving his goatee is what I wanna know! :joy: