Michael b. jordan

SaMson-ite

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Well maybe , she wants more than look ! I love him too , hes perfect to me , but im just saying !
I’ll give you that one. I’m talking from a man to man perspective where we want (usually) the physical. Women do tend to want more emotional aspects. So I see your point in HER case.

Reactions: KNIK and Rhyo

Peterson72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh hell nah! Michael is worth SOOOO much more than being paired with this guy! Jordan is GORGEOUS beyond belief!
Yeah, I wonder if non-black people see that black people have different faces from one another that MBJ is in a whole different league than Jon Majors.

DD King Baku

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh hell nah! Michael is worth SOOOO much more than being paired with this guy! Jordan is GORGEOUS beyond belief!
I rather pair Michael with Winston Duke, who has no baggage and since he is thicker, could attract those who like both shredded like MBJ and thick like Winston. We all agree that rom-com should be raunchy R Rated with graphic nudity

SaMson-ite

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
w
I rather pair Michael with Winston Duke, who has no baggage and since he is thicker, could attract those who like both shredded like MBJ and thick like Winston. We all agree that rom-com should be raunchy R Rated with graphic nudity
OH BABY! M’Baku?! With MBJ?! HELL YEAH!!!!!! :heart_eyes:

El Nino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hopefully it is a hit. He doesn't have anything else outside of The Creed franchise. I think he should do a TV series next. I think that is a better fit for him than trying to be the next Denzel or Will Smith.

Reactions: Rhyo