Micah Plath From Welcome To Plathville

pogwoff1066

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Isn’t he in a “serious friendship” with Ariana grandes dad? At one time he would never show skin. Now he’s showing ass
He's (obviously) not.

Also, the pics showing ass are 2 years old. If anything I'd argue he has become more conservative recently.

JCoop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just glad the Beach Boys shoot is seeing the light of day, considering Micah and/or his agent seem to have worked overtime to suppress any other nude modeling pics he's done over the years, including the rear views of his Pump underwear shoot last year.

Given that Micah seems to have regressed back to his ultracon ways, I doubt we will see the likes of this shoot again.

college48

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just glad the Beach Boys shoot is seeing the light of day, considering Micah and/or his agent seem to have worked overtime to suppress any other nude modeling pics he's done over the years, including the rear views of his Pump underwear shoot last year.

Given that Micah seems to have regressed back to his ultracon ways, I doubt we will see the likes of this shoot again.
I must have missed that he’s gone back to ultra conservative ways? Just based on the scrubbing of old photos?

Reactions: Hgh345

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I must have missed that he’s gone back to ultra conservative ways? Just based on the scrubbing of old photos?
Press X to doubt. I don't want him to do anymore nudity unless we get to see his genitalia but I doubt he can choose to not take his clothes off for any photog. He is nobody, whether we like it or not, it is something he needs to do if he wants to continue his adventure as male model much less as a 'newbie' in Hollywood.

JCoop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's part of it, but it's also his attitude in recent seasons of Welcome to Plathville. I honestly feel that he has regressed beyond how he was as a teenager when first introduced in season 1.

Reactions: BooBob

core2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's part of it, but it's also his attitude in recent seasons of Welcome to Plathville. I honestly feel that he has regressed beyond how he was as a teenager when first introduced in season 1.
The wording here is cringe. You say this as if you think he’s wrong.

TomC2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's very common for kids raised in conservative religion to become 18 and seemingly abandon that lifestyle, acting the opposite, experiencing all the things they were denied, and becoming a wild child, so to speak. Only to revert back to their original ingrained ways once they become a little older.

It makes me think of Amish communities and rumspringa where children that reach adulthood get a stretch of time to live free of the community rules and see whats it like to live as an English person.

Most come back to the life they had always known, some don't. Christian Fundies are the same.