Slickrickdog

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Best places in Miami restrooms to hookup are clinic restrooms. Especially the ones that have the big handicap toilet .you can get it on with a male assistant nurse. Rarely can you get a regular guy unless he's a older man who you can tell is cruising by being in the urinal and taking a while to finish and making sudle noises is a sign of looking to play . But with gay hookup apps there really isn't a need for cruising anymore that was so 90s

wudnumen

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But with gay hookup apps there really isn't a need for cruising anymore that was so 90s
I never used a cruising spot as such, but came across several in my travels. I remember a friend showing me the various places in San Francisco people would go to hook up as we walked on our way to places.
I found myself followed several times when walking through a cruising spot that also happened to be a public space...
When I began hooking up adam4adam and planetout allowed you to create profiles. Adam4adam had one of the first location based profile display algorithms, but grindr changed things the most. Cruising spots still exist, certainly in Miami. I still won't ever use one and would prefer they were relegated to private property.