Merrick Hanna

Sunshine2021

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I didn’t know he has a gay brother… it’s almost like he made this “I’m straight and boring” post to get us to take the heat off him and redirect to his sibling! Lmao
Its not his brother

SuperSixer8895

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s not his actual brother. Thats actor Garrett Clayton, who is indeed gay.

Garrett’s 33 years old, which is seemingly a little odd given the age difference between him and Merrick despite him appearing in Merrick’s videos for the past couple of years. Makes me wonder how close they’ve gotten.

I’m going with the theory that Merrick’s a closet bi…

Kaliso

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

dstnschrml

Experimental Member
Media
That’s not his actual brother. Thats actor Garrett Clayton, who is indeed gay.

Garrett’s 33 years old, which is seemingly a little odd given the age difference between him and Merrick despite him appearing in Merrick’s videos for the past couple of years. Makes me wonder how close they’ve gotten.

I’m going with the theory that Merrick’s a closet bi…
It seems a bit odd to say someone is a closet bi because he is taking TikToks with a gay guy xD

Merrick is still young and will hopefully experiment a bit in the future. Haven't gotten any particular vibes from him that make me think he's into guys as well.

I go with the theory that Merrick is just a "boring straight bro". Especially because he addressed it a couple of times.

In the end it doesn't matter what sexuality he has as long as he is happy with it <3 And it seems he's really happy with his girlfriend :)

Reactions: whisperclose