Men Of "naked And Afraid"

epeezy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What I'm hoping to make of this is an ongoing thread of screen captures of the men on Naked and Afraid. Been watching the show for year and there's been so many guys on the show with some really nice asses.

That being said, the latest episode i just watched was called "Two Tarzans, one Jane" where they paired two guys with one girl. The two guys, Michael and Daniel, had perfect muscle asses. By far the best episode. I plan on updating this thread regularly with the best asses on the show. Feel free to keep it going.

STARJAMMER

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I'm hoping to make of this is an ongoing thread of screen captures of the men on Naked and Afraid. Been watching the show for year and there's been so many guys on the show with some really nice asses.

That being said, the latest episode i just watched was called "Two Tarzans, one Jane" where they paired two guys with one girl. The two guys, Michael and Daniel, had perfect muscle asses. By far the best episode. I plan on updating this thread regularly with the best asses on the show. Feel free to keep it going.
Thank you!!! Yes that was indeed an amazing episode!!

Reactions: epeezy