Men and nipple play

ds35mm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ufff my nipples are so sensitive all it takes is a nibble a suck and a tug and I am rock hard and moaning. Hanging a pair of plyers of them would kill the fuck out of me considering walking against a breeze can get me horny lol
I totally get you!
Mine are hardwired too!

dave in oz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally get you!
Mine are hardwired too!
Blessing and a curse...usually a blessing when the BF or whoever knows it turns you on, if they get horny it takes about 10 seconds work by them to get you in the mood...even if you weren't interested 10 seconds before lol

And I love that I can be lying in bed thinking hmmm not that honry but I wanna cum ...oh look. 3 tugs and gentle squeeze and HORNY! lol

And the curse is that..ummm..get back to me...

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ufff my nipples are so sensitive all it takes is a nibble a suck and a tug and I am rock hard and moaning. Hanging a pair of plyers of them would kill the fuck out of me considering walking against a breeze can get me horny lol

right?!?! Same here.

dave in oz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
right?!?! Same here.
So good to hear other guys who experience the same thing and appreciate what I mean.

Guys who don't have it don't get it when you tell them how good it feels - such an amazing full body turn on when they licked, sucked, caressed and rubbed just right. Soft to hard in seconds.

But when someone thinks they know what I want and goes in and starts twisting complete boner killer and that's me done lol

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure how sensitive mine are. They do get more pointed and firmer with light touch and rubbing a finger over the tit back and forth. I wouldn't say that makes me instantly rock hardbut it does make me want to feel my cock stroked or sucked and well I'm interested in sex all the time anyway so.. .

I would more say I just adore big built hard bulbous pecs. So nipple play is a way of adoring a body partthat makes just as horny as a seeing a beautiful boner..

Anyone else feel the same way?

dave in oz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure how sensitive mine are. They do get more pointed and firmer with light touch and rubbing a finger over the tit back and forth. I wouldn't say that makes me instantly rock hardbut it does make me want to feel my cock stroked or sucked and well I'm interested in sex all the time anyway so.. .

I would more say I just adore big built hard bulbous pecs. So nipple play is a way of adoring a body partthat makes just as horny as a seeing a beautiful boner..

Anyone else feel the same way?

Yeah nah I am sensitive as hell - it was nightmare as a teenager when random boners appear anyway let alone just brushing your nipople wioth your bookbag and it send a jolt to your dick! :)

A couple of boys have mentioned my nipples go from hard to absolutely rock hard just before I cum which is an interesting body function thing I guess!

But big built tits? Hell yes I can get into those for sure.

nerebeht

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: kudoz