Maxwell Jenkins

Magnetite

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Different junket appearance with Max (age 19 next month) and Jaeden (age 21). Seems someone here is reporting thread content erroneously (RIP to one of my earlier ones of a different appearance :( ), but there's nothing LPSG-rule breaking about this one (nor that one).

Max looks a bit tired after no doubt a full day of doing these and saying basically the same thing each time (or @Kaliso has had his way with him :laughing: ). Lovin' both their outfits! :heart: Minor film plot point spoilers.

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media
Different junket appearance with Max (age 19 next month) and Jaeden (age 21). Seems someone here is reporting thread content erroneously (RIP to one of my earlier ones of a different appearance :( ), but there's nothing LPSG-rule breaking about this one (nor that one).

Max looks a bit tired after no doubt a full day of doing these and saying basically the same thing each time (or @Kaliso has had his way with him :laughing: ). Lovin' both their outfits! :heart: Minor film plot point spoilers.

Maxwell will be 19 in a few weeks. He was underaged in the film so we aren’t allowed to discuss it.

Reactions: Breathfromanother

Magnetite

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Maxwell will be 19 in a few weeks. He was underaged in the film so we aren’t allowed to discuss it.

I actually haven't seen anyone on LPSG discussing the film itself here (plot points, characters, etc.). Max and Jaeden's current press junket rounds (and their ages in such), and especially without clips or poster images, etc., are qualified within LPSG rules.

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media
I actually haven't seen anyone on LPSG discussing the film itself here (plot points, characters, etc.). Max and Jaeden's current press junket rounds (and their ages in such), and especially without clips or poster images, etc., are qualified within LPSG rules.
It’s just a heads up to posters lol

Reactions: Fun4All

Kaliso

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yup. I can confirm he’s a stud, but I’m hard to keep up with… :emoji_muscle:

RL20066

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I both love AND hate that he likes to do these kind of shoots with the shirt open, but we never get to see nipples. All we get is a thin line of chest to belly button. Such a tease. I don't like being teased all the time. Just one time I'd like a proffesional shoot of him shirtless or open shirt and getting those nipples out PLEASE.