Max Thieriot

bedposts and handcuffs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here's a view from his August Instagram! I'll take that "way too big" any day!! View attachment 107361391

As long as he "beats me" with his "club", I'll take 'way to big' caveman Max right now!! Hair could do with a trim though, if I'm being brutally honest.

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As long as he "beats me" with his "club", I'll take 'way to big' caveman Max right now!! Hair could do with a trim though, if I'm being brutally honest.
I think he looks even hotter like this.

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he looks even hotter like this.
YES, INDEED!!! Let him be.
I don't understand why they want a Ken doll with short hair, no muscles and no body hair. Where's the fun in that? Where's the flavor? I want a real man and the current image of Max is a perfect representation of that. A sexy, muscular, hairy man that can fuck raw and rough.

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why they want a Ken doll with short hair, no muscles and no body hair. Where's the fun in that? Where's the flavor? I want a real man and the current image of Max is a perfect representation of that. A sexy, muscular, hairy man that can fuck raw and rough.
Its also kind of obvious that this is the way he wants to be considering the evolution he's gone through.

Reactions: russthewriter59

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he want too the extreme

Reactions: Kizzo2002

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed. Though he’s been hot for years and he’s still hot now.

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think variety is important. But to note. He did have muscles, hair in Season 1 of Seals, but with a slimmer build. I just think he got too bulky/freakish aka looking like The Rock. Which isn't my type, so he becomes less attractive. But some like that, so he becomes much more attractive for that group, which is fine. Everyone has their preference.

Reactions: thunderrafa