Max small

TMBAOK

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't pretend to know what's going on in Max's mind, but this is kinda shocking.

He was 170lbs in 2018, and now he is at 256lbs. What's even crazier is that Max wants to get his weight up to at least 330lbs. :eek:

View attachment 44424471

It's like all these guys doing this dont give any thought whatsoever to diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, etc...all the fun stuff that many of us who've been there or are still there know all to well about. It ain't fun. Most likely something with mental health(depression, loneliness etc)going on...as with most people.

losdanger

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was just bulking.
Not to be disagreeable but he wasn't just bulking. He had a bunch of pics and posts about wanting a huge belly and was going on and on about how fat he would like to and could get. He removed them all a while ago, but for a time he wanted to be a big, fat, bear.

Reactions: Bertster01

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not to be disagreeable but he wasn't just bulking. He had a bunch of pics and posts about wanting a huge belly and was going on and on about how fat he would like to and could get. He removed them all a while ago, but for a time he wanted to be a big, fat, bear.
I saw all that but I think it was for bulking/attention. Love his body either way, but honestly prefer him thicker.

Reactions: Jackp2072