Max ehrich

thatboidoller

Cherished Member
Media
He really messed up his face with that buccal fat removal surgery. It ages people so much.
That or it’s the drugs he uses, doubt he had surgery because he doesn’t have money like that for surgery, he has to be the only one in LA without a car someone without a car definitely doesn’t have money for plastic surgery so convinced he is on some sort of drugs especially with his mood changes & manic behavior gives Aaron Carter vibes

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That or it’s the drugs he uses, doubt he had surgery because he doesn’t have money like that for surgery, he has to be the only one in LA without a car someone without a car definitely doesn’t have money for plastic surgery so convinced he is on some sort of drugs especially with his mood changes & manic behavior gives Aaron Carter vibes

Unless he spent his car money on surgery lol

• Haha
Reactions: aurelex and s98

amiridrew

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whats he been doing the last 3 or so months? and since when is it facts or just things everyone but me knows that he's had surgery, has no car and is on drugs lol.... hes always been slim and had a really nice chiseled face i think he just lost weight, as far as his car i think he does have one..a modest one at least so thats why he doesnt post it and if anything i think hes unmedicated and needs drugs lol! poor guy. I wish him well. I still think hes gorgeous. This narrative that hes on drugs and living in a tent on the street from being such a delusional flop and is now ugly and poor are not true. Leave my baby alone! he's a normal person trying his best like all of us are.

Reactions: Roman69

thatboidoller

Cherished Member
Media
Whats he been doing the last 3 or so months? and since when is it facts or just things everyone but me knows that he's had surgery, has no car and is on drugs lol.... hes always been slim and had a really nice chiseled face i think he just lost weight, as far as his car i think he does have one..a modest one at least so thats why he doesnt post it and if anything i think hes unmedicated and needs drugs lol! poor guy. I wish him well. I still think hes gorgeous. This narrative that hes on drugs and living in a tent on the street from being such a delusional flop and is now ugly and poor are not true. Leave my baby alone! he's a normal person trying his best like all of us are.
So basically you are the new version of: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! Lmfao