Max barskih - hot ukrainian singer

D

deleted9712551

dobrai den KIYIV , I love the music that comes my way from the Ukraine !
Its the best thing ever .
I am a ukrainian music fan lover since 10 years ..; and max is one of them !
His recent bestseller is great , but moya ljubov is my favorite and the clip by badeev is so good !
I did not understand first but when one reads the text it connects to the clip in all senses
UKRAINE is quality ! and I love max hehe....
anyting on washington salles btw ???
and let me end by saying that U have great body and pecs .. and u look like a model in the clip of the gay singer boris moseev
Thanks)
Do you need to translate that song of Max Barskih "My Love"? Or not?

J

joshuaamitai

No , I have the lyrics djakuyu !
I just wanted to point to the fact how great badeev is the director of the vid !
its the end of the clip when max floats down into the rose pool and he talks while going down .
You know what i mean ?? i can write but do not have Ukrainian script !
yesli ljubov eto poliot
a chelovec nje ptitsa
znashit pedenja nesbesnu
tak prosta zakrit glaza
I padit viseo vishe ...... something like that !
This is poetry ... and correlates with the whole upset of the clip , the wind , the rose costumes they r wearing and why they jump down into notingness! waw .... I love barskih !
And thanks to Ukranian music i learned to read Ukrainian script !
I hope to see Max live one day in kiev , i love "Berega "too i just love Neangely too 11 years now .... I love verka haha , i love the Nikita , the hardkiss , one of my other fave bands is aviator ... i am in love with the band members green eyes dimitro todoriuk in the clip mania , and the man i love most , bodyposture , voice eyes , great sportiv body , hairy chest is Svatoslav Vacarchuc from the great ocean elzi ... taka yak ti , and nje tvoya vinja ... waw !
I love kazka and on the sexy Monatik i buy all monatik music , its a pitty he looks not like before when he started in ukraine got talent i loved his teeth .. but still great dancer artist and more ..; loboda is also great with the sexy dancer in your eyes tvoi glaza hmm .; so u see , music

D

deleted9712551

Хочу видеть его своим мужем и иметь с ним семью. Он - идеальный кандидат на роль любовника, мужа и главы семейства) 80e49640a037c725ecb5901a35f63bdb&oe=60C19C51&_nc_sid=4f375.jpg

Reactions: srhtdmrl
D

deleted9712551

Я - батарейка, а он - целая большая настенная Лампа. Это наши роли в сексе и в жизни) c46ac341e79671abfe1161705bf5f160&oe=60C0E153&_nc_sid=4f375.jpg

Zvald

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
CoppFu31SF0.jpg
-MpewOpi_7U.jpg
iXFnUDkVt-c.jpg