Maverickmen videos

kauai369

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone have « dirty little cock whore » the one with Lucas Weston ?
Here you go. One of my faves. I love how he admits to wanting to be used about halfway through and drops the "I'm straight" front.
Maverick Men & Lucas.mp4

BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Their ones with Billy are my favorites.
They def had a three way thing with him for a time.
Not only him also with Vic in Golden Toy Boy but the old grey haired bloke was infatuated with him. Just watch the video, its here on the thread second video down and you will see what I mean LOL.

Also on the site write up it states 'I called this video “Golden Boy Toy” because Hunter and I both think meeting Vic was a golden moment in time. We had such a great time with him and we grew very close. We took him traveling and sight seeing and we always had an amazing time. The toy bit in the title comes from him cutting ties with us because he met someone else, at least that’s what we suspect, lol. Such is life and Vic has his own to live.'
Maverickmen videos

Also I also suspect the older being a bit insecure even though he dominates and takes over due to the premature ejaculations off the younger on. As in the Muscle Fucker Video with Angelo he less then please with his hubby's liking Angelo that's all I am saying lol!

A few pics of the lovely Vic not sure if he was in anything else though?
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/maverickmen-videos.531484/post-133247091

Golden1.jpg
Golden6.jpg
Golden2.jpg

Maverick Men: Videos
"

Last edited:

Ninja108

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not only him also with Vic in Golden Toy Boy but the old grey haired bloke was infatuated with him. Just watch the video, its here on the thread second video down and you will see what I mean LOL.

Also on the site write up it states 'I called this video “Golden Boy Toy” because Hunter and I both think meeting Vic was a golden moment in time. We had such a great time with him and we grew very close. We took him traveling and sight seeing and we always had an amazing time. The toy bit in the title comes from him cutting ties with us because he met someone else, at least that’s what we suspect, lol. Such is life and Vic has his own to live.'
Maverickmen videos

Also I also suspect the older being a bit insecure even though he dominates and takes over due to the premature ejaculations off the younger on. As in the Muscle Fucker Video with Angelo he less then please with his hubby's liking Angelo that's all I am saying lol!

A few pics of the lovely Vic not sure if he was in anything else though?
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/maverickmen-videos.531484/post-133247091

View attachment 123568281 View attachment 123568321 View attachment 123568901
Maverick Men: Videos
"
He was also in the movies Cuddle and Fuck and Fuck Me Where It's warm.
Don't see either of those anywhere yet.
In the end, they did five videos with him, which makes him one of their most used models besides Billy and Dax (though Dax mostly did stuff on Maverick Men Directs.)

Reactions: BUNBEA