Matty lee

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen the content of his diving bros (leaked obviously cause i'm broke) and the 3 of them have at least partially shown their penises mainly where it starts you know below the pubes ...i wonder why is matty the only one that hasn't done it i asked my sources and they say nothing like that is on matty's OF i wonder why tho...

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen the content of his diving bros (leaked obviously cause i'm broke) and the 3 of them have at least partially shown their penises mainly where it starts you know below the pubes ...i wonder why is matty the only one that hasn't done it i asked my sources and they say nothing like that is on matty's OF i wonder why tho...
Some people just don’t want any part of their dick on the internet. Also aside from Tom he’s arguably the most famous, probably doesn’t want the articles online about “ONLYDIVES… MATTY LEE TAKES DIVE INTO XXX WORLD” or some bullshit :laughing:

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people just don’t want any part of their dick on the internet. Also aside from Tom he’s arguably the most famous, probably doesn’t want the articles online about “ONLYDIVES… MATTY LEE TAKES DIVE INTO XXX WORLD” or some bullshit :laughing:
I guess ...so is miss daley's fault? ... i knew we shouldn’t have trust her :mad:

Reactions: John8703
D

deleted16320601

That grab at the end by the graphics looks like he is clean shaven at the time. Nice find.

Him and Tom doing FULL body, naked shaving had to have happened at one point.
Tom waxed Matty’s pubes on his YouTube channel recently…

• Haha
Reactions: Canonbur