Matty Carrington (model)

AJ YAYA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this aged well :joy: :skull:
Its exactly what happened. I wanted him to do Yummy but knew I'd be disappointed because he doesn't do full nudity. Just another one of his risque shoots that doesn't give up the full goods.

At least Yummy is telling everyone what we already knew.

Attachments

hmp2558

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its exactly what happened. I wanted him to do Yummy but knew I'd be disappointed because he doesn't do full nudity. Just another one of his risque shoots that doesn't give up the full goods.

happy for the transparency

Reactions: Anron

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media

i was just quoting exactly what you stated, which was “he doesnt do nudity” and thats literally what i thought you meant. you didnt specify full frontal until now. but hey at least we can still enjoy his amazing ass and perfect body

Reactions: Psilord905

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media

Dirtymonkey52

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One idea is that we should talk up/speak very positively about the models who show us everything. We should shower them with compliments and appreciation so other men who are undecided might decide to show it all which is what many of us want.
There is always going to be that one person who can't go on with their life until they make some comment about the dick being small, even if it's not. It's like the person who absolutely must state that they don't like the tattoos on the guy since we all give a shit about their opinions. Predictable.

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
One idea is that we should talk up/speak very positively about the models who show us everything. We should shower them with compliments and appreciation so other men who are undecided might decide to show it all which is what many of us want.
100% thank you for saying this

Reactions: MrsApple