Matty Caron

D

deleted13805681

Apparently he has his dick out in his latest dm purchase. But I don't wanna risk it haha

D

deleted15763881

I've bought a few from him and even joined the "VIP" on OF. Pictures were very hot, his responses were quiet wooden but never showed any dick. Even when sending locked content claiming to pretend too

Siahpdx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've bought a few from him and even joined the "VIP" on OF. Pictures were very hot, his responses were quiet wooden but never showed any dick. Even when sending locked content claiming to pretend too
Yeah, I’ve honestly not been unhappy with the pictures, I just don’t like the false claims of frontal nudity. Just say it’s bulge, ass, and torso if that’s all I’m getting. It’s not like I wouldn’t continue following him. I asked him once if he planned on showing dick for real and he said he wasn’t, “comfortable with it yet.” Or something to that effect.

Reactions: Nxxxxxxh1234
D

deleted15763881

Honestly the OF model of Matty and others of having the page free (but hardly any content) and having actual photos or video be PPV without any preview or context is annoying the fuck out of me. Especially with the constant, misleading descriptions.
Right?! I followed Darrell Jones and his was free but atleast he posted some stuff that was worth it yano? No point having a free page for people to have to pay $50+ Just to be mislead

D

deleted15763881

Yeah, I’ve honestly not been unhappy with the pictures, I just don’t like the false claims of frontal nudity. Just say it’s bulge, ass, and torso if that’s all I’m getting. It’s not like I wouldn’t continue following him. I asked him once if he planned on showing dick for real and he said he wasn’t, “comfortable with it yet.” Or something to that effect.
He asked me specifically if I was okay with with photos of his dick. I said that's kinda why I signed up and then nothing

Reactions: MIABORI and Siahpdx
D

deleted15763881

He is a scammer. Another straight guy abusing social media. A group that formed to distribute that kind of scam content for free has been notified. Wait a while. Everything he has will be free on line.
Oh shit really?! I'm glad a group like that exists man. If people like us are paying, we should get what we pay for

Reactions: romamiammendez

lookoutbellow136

Superior Member
Media
Any of his new content worth buying?
Bought the $27 pack of him waking up with a hardon, fully prepared to be disappointed. And I was. A couple of clips of Matty laying in bed, with his hand down his tight underwear, touching himself. You could see the top of his nicely trimmed pubes.

Definitely hot, but not $27 hot. Whatever. If the dude wants to offer most of his crap as PPV, fine, but at least be transparent in advertising. And I for one probably won’t be taking any more risks and paying for disappointment. He’d to well to at least offer some sexy (doesn’t have to be nude) photo shoot content as free or part of the paid subscription. I kinda hope is revenue stream dries up if he continues down this current path.