Matty Caron

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Why does Matty act like a coy 19th Century virgin? When it comes to displaying pics of his dick, it’s a case of ‘now you see it, now you don’t’

Why pose in tight underwear - the better to showcase your bulge - and then cover it up with your hand?

If Matty gets semi-excited, be a man - show it to us

Fierymemars1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really should have found this page before I bought stuff. It’s just teases. He does this weird thing with his tongue too, where I think he thinks it’s seductive. Maybe it works on women? He’s got a great body and often wears underwear that maybe show an outline but they’re all overpriced teases. He just offered 3 fully nude videos for 5K. Knowing him, he would steal the money and still show nothing. Many of his videos are all just repeats with misleading captions or descriptions where he’s like see my big dick! And you never see it. More of a con artist if you ask me. Some of his videos don’t even have audio and if you say something he’s just like well, I gotta make money somehow!

LipsWind

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He really have very little understanding of the poses that make him look good. He could make much better pictures. He already look quite hot in those weird ones. He doesn't know how to put his body for a good show.

Gaguy222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No one fall for this crap, lol.
It's obvious he monitors this site since soon after any of his expensive pics "that still don't show anything" gets pulled soon he should know by now people are getting tired of his tease. My hope is one day he will finally at least get the message his tongue sticking out isn't as hot as he keeps thinking it is lol

Reactions: lookoutbellow136