Matty Caron

Owenpaul

Expert Member
Media
He put up a poll yesterday on OF asking do you like my dick or my ass better… I commented that I had never seen his dick so I wasn’t sure. Within a couple minutes he removed his post and replaced it with something else. I remain subscribed to his page because it’s free. No question he’s hot but I would not pay $1 for anything he puts out because I can see underwear models for free anywhere. He got me when I first started following him and was new to only fans. I didn’t know what VIP meant and he convinced me to join saying he was slowly working up to showing everything. That was 2 years ago and he shows same thing now that he did then. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me !

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
He put up a poll yesterday on OF asking do you like my dick or my ass better… I commented that I had never seen his dick so I wasn’t sure. Within a couple minutes he removed his post and replaced it with something else. I remain subscribed to his page because it’s free. No question he’s hot but I would not pay $1 for anything he puts out because I can see underwear models for free anywhere. He got me when I first started following him and was new to only fans. I didn’t know what VIP meant and he convinced me to join saying he was slowly working up to showing everything. That was 2 years ago and he shows same thing now that he did then. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me !
Yup.

It's pretty well documented that his posts are pretty deceptive. (I don't like to use the word "Scammer" when the main site is free )

Craig885

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You got off easy. I replied “you never show either so how would we know?” And I got blocked lol

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
some might say this is a rude thing to say and I agree but even though he has a great body he's not handsome enough to be teasing that much

if you don't agree with me try to imagine his face on a regular body :laughing:

donaldlam

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happens to the best of us when our libidos control our wallets!

lookoutbellow136

Superior Member
Media
I just read some questions that Matty answered on Reddit. When asked if he was gay he responded “Not gay but pansexual... meaning I find beauty in all races and genders”
What a beautifully noncommittal answer to avoid pissing off all the thirsty gays who fund his OnlyFans. So brave. So revolutionary. Matty is truly the best.

(For those who maybe haven't lost their marbles yet, but definitely have a hole in the bag, that's *sarcasm*)