Matt's Barber Shop

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matt was hesitate to fuck me that first night. He knows that he is extra thick as well as long and didn't want to hurt me. He knew I was a virgin too. I told him that tonight was "our night" and that I wanted and needed him to touch me that way too.
We needed to cement our new love tonight. He agreed, but made me promise to stop him if things were too painful.

He prepared me well. He licked and sucked my ass for a long time. Greased me up, used one finger, then two, and then three. Finally, the time was here. That huge
knob was up against me and hard as a fence post. He pressed slowly and I welcomed
him into me like a virgin bride with all the dreams of a life time fulfilled. He was gentle,
thank goodness, but within a few minutes I was ready for him to please himself and me with a nice long fuck. It was great. Matt had great staying power. He'd fuck like
a mad man, then slow down and build up again. He taught me lots of little tricks to have better control and I was trying to remember the tricks to use the next time I plowed his hot bubble butt.

Sometime later we feel asleep - waking up periodically through the night - making love
again. When the sun came up the next morning - Matt and I were limp and drained.
We showed together and held each other under the rainhead shower and kissed and giggled. Fuck. I was in heaven. Nothing could ruin this moment

• Love
Reactions: Glehn and fbneros

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't worry, I have lots more to tell y'all.
Have to make a living....
Matt hinted earlier that there are complications ... And there is a chair in the barber
shop still open for lease.... Todd is only 18, might be too early for monogmy, or Matt's
oversized sexual appetite and equipment might break someone's heart.
I will say the title is Matt's Barber Shop, so it might be time to concentrate on the business or at least the funny business that goes on there during and after hours....

morzan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't worry, I have lots more to tell y'all.
Have to make a living....
Matt hinted earlier that there are complications ... And there is a chair in the barber
shop still open for lease.... Todd is only 18, might be too early for monogmy, or Matt's
oversized sexual appetite and equipment might break someone's heart.
I will say the title is Matt's Barber Shop, so it might be time to concentrate on the business or at least the funny business that goes on there during and after hours....

You're very well written and your last post here leaves much to the imagination! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By this time, things were settling in. I was working at the barber shop everyday, even if get a couple hours. I just kept track of my hours and went about my work. I enrolled in the junior college for summer school to
get used to the work and get a head start. I decided on a business degree with sales/marketing my focus. I decided to promote the barber shop with my friends, school, and gym drumming up more and more business for Matt and the guys. I watch a crazy TV show called, Tabatha's Take Over, to find out why some businesses failed and others were successful. It boiled down to good people doing good work and keeping it organized and clean.

By the end of the summer, business was way up, Matt was delighted with my help and ideas. Even Beau's massage business was up. He asked me to help him with the massages as he sometimes had clients who wanted
2 people. It seemed strange, but Beau paid me well and taught me what to do. Matt was cool with it, but made a comment about me not enjoying it too much!

After of couple weeks of practice and watching, Beau said I was ready to
assist in a 2 man massage. His client that afternoon was Mr. Davidson, a
super wealthy man about 50, with a nice body. He drove a big Bentley sedan that was gorgeous and had a very nice body.

Mr. Davidson came out of the dressing room wearing a robe that Beau supplies. He approached the massage table and opened the robe to remove it placing it on a chair. He was nude under the robe. He casually got onto the table and made a comment that the room was a little cold, and he would like some music with an upbeat today. Beau was very comfortable with Mr. Davidson since he had been a client for a long time.
Beau adjusted the temperature and then started the massage. Mr D made several long moans as he began to relax.

I watched Beau for clues and helped. He'd occasionally wink at me, letting me know I was doing great. After a short time, I relaxed and ready got into the massage. It was fun. Half way through the massage, Mr D
raised his head a little and told Beau he wanted "some." I didn't know what to expect, but Beau lowered the waist band of his gym short allowing the elastic to go under his nuts and then bent down a bit to push
his long and hard cock to down into the headring and into Mr. D's mouth.
My eyes were sticking out of my head watching Mr. D suck Beau cock and
moaning like he was really getting off on Beau's dick.

Beau motioned for me to continue the massage on the backs of his legs and lower back. Within 10 minutes, Beau pulled his cock back, and suggested Mr. D roll over. Beau had not climaxed, but he was still hard.
Mr. D rolled over and his dick was hard. Beau put a cloth over M. D's face
and put some special lotion in his hand and began to stroke Mr. D.
I continued the massage on his chest and shoulders. Shortly after that,
Mr. D began to press up into the air as Beau jerked him off and started to
blast jet after jet of jizz into the air. We wiped him up and finished the massage. Mr. D returned to the dressing room, showered off the lotion,
and returned fulling dress 20 minutes later. I knew that Beau charged $60. for a hour. Mr. D gave him 6 - $20.00 bills, or $120 and said, nice job Beau - see you next week, same time. Beau said, yes sir, we will be ready. Beau gave me $40.00 for the hour and said Mr. D seemed to enjoy his massage. I was speechless but hard as a rock too.

I didn't know if I should tell Matt about this or keep it between Beau and me. I struggled for a day or two. My relationship with Matt was blooming like a rose, I didn't want to ruin it, but I didn't want Matt to think I was cheating or being dishonest. One night we raced back to his house after closing the shop and ripped each others clothes off. He fucked me all over the house. We started in the laundry room, then into the kitchen - on the floor, and finally on the bed with my head buried into the pillow and him blowing a huge load on my back. He flipped me over and swallowed me to the root just as I explored. Believe me at 27 and 18 we have lots of energy. Then we headed to the basement to lift weights. I decided to
tell Matt about the massage and Mr. Davidson.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matt noticed that I was acting strange and asked me if I was OK. Yes.
But there is something that I want to talk about. I only hope that you will not hate me and send me away. Matt made a funny face and said, "talk."
I told him everything in all the detail that I could so as to not lie or leave anything out. When I was done, Matt said that it was the same story that he'd heard from Beau yesterday. I was holding my breath.

Matt asked me if I remembered him saying that things are sometimes complicated? And that Mr. Davidson is a complication. He is an excellent
client but often likes extra special treatment. I remembered the remark.
And I agreed that Mr. Davidson was a complication. I liked the $40.00, but didn't want to hurt Matt. Matt crossed the room, took me into his arms, kissed him, and said I didn't hurt him at all. He said, our relationship was young and new, but maybe we should talk about boundaries and what we expect for each other.

Matt asked me if Mr. Davidson had a nice cock. I told him it was OK, average, not as big as Beau's, and not anything like his.

So, my dick is the best? He asked. I nodded. So, get over here and suck my cock. Suck it good little buddy.

I suck like a madman, and Matt rewarded me well.

• Love
Reactions: Glehn and fbneros

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of my best times were spent in the barber shop. It was a man to man time. Clients would talk freely to us and other clients about all kinds of sexual issues. One frequent client, Mr. Jackson (we called him Jack) told us his girlfriend wanted him to trim up "down there" and shave his balls. I knew Matt shaved his balls every few days and he chimed in with his advise and method. Jack said he thought it was "unmanly." Matt ripped open his 501's and pulled out his balls in the middle of the shop. Jack said, "fuck man, if I had those big balls, I'd have to shave em to get em in my pants, jesus man those nuts are huge." Matt laughed and said yes, but feel how smooth they are. Jack was laughing too, but it was easy to see that the sight of Matt's nuts had made a big impression on him. Teddy suggested just clippering his bush down and not going for the full shave yet. Maybe his girlfriend would like that. Jack said, "fuck, I want his fucking balls. Everyone was laughing by now, and everyone agreed that they too, wanted Matt's big nuts.

My 18 year old dick needed lots of attention. The more I gave it, the more it wanted. Matt and I would often go into the bathroom for a quick suck or fuck. I'd blow a big load on the full length mirror, watching Matt's
reflection plowing into me. He loved my ass and I freely gave it up to him.
I liked fucking Matt at home. I liked to take my time with his body first.
Really get him dripping. And frankly, I think he was a better top than bottom. We don't really like "labels" but he just was so hot in the saddle,
Pumping that huge cock, and talking dirty, and filling his condoms to capacity, that he made a better top.

Lots of my buddies from classes at the community college started coming into the shop. Lots of my old buddies from high school athletics too. There was a lot of testosterone in there. The mix of the younger guys and the older men (like Mr. Davidson) made for great conversation and advise. For example, my buddy Kyle would mention that he was having trouble getting his girlfriend to "go all the way." Mr. Davidson would help by suggesting that Kyle set up a romantic evening with a movie and some food out at a restaurant to get her in the mood. He even gave Kyle $40.
suggesting that a young man like Kyle could use a little help from a nice
prevert, and to report back if the plan was successful and Kyle got his nut.

We all laughed, but thought it was great of Mr. Davidson to help out.
He wasn't a pervert at all. He was a sexual man tho. Once he told Beau and I that his beautiful wife of 31 years weighed 224 pounds. She weighed 106 on their wedding day. After 3 children, she gave up and just fell prey to food. He loved her a lot and his children were gorgeous, but he couldn't bring himself to touch her. She had a big Bentley - just like his - same model, year and color. It sat in the garage, because she never left the house. So, a sad story, but Mr. Davidson didn't let it depress him,
he just found "attention" elsewhere, like Beau's capable hands. Plus, Mr.
Davidson didn't feel like he was cheating because it wasn't another woman. I wasn't sure how I felt about all that, but I did like Mr. D. and he
was a good man and an excellent client of the shop.

Kyle reported back that Cindi (with an i) fucked his nuts off the following weekend. Mr. D. smiled and said, "works every time." Have fun and fuck
frequently.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As time went on, I took some massage classes and got certified. Beau had a larger and larger client base that enjoyed the same treatments as
Mr. Davidson. Some of our clients were the pillar of society in our community who enjoyed our privacy and protected theirs. Matt was OK with my massage business and the cash it brought in. Beau was happy to
have help and we worked well together. I became a lot more aggressive with our customers and often offered them my dick as well as Beau.
Once in a blue moon, for a very special client, Matt would even join us.
Matt was always pretty verbal and his deep - masculine voice edging them on was always a "turn on" for all of us.

I remember one Tuesday night we had an appointment at 9pm. That was
sort of a clue that we would all be involved and to be ready - don't jerk off or fuck after work - your hardon will be needed.

A friend of Mr. Davidson's was coming for the full treatment. I stopped at
the drug store for a box of large-sized condoms for Matt and me. Beau
liked the regular size. We greeted "Mr Jones" careful not to be too agressive too early. Mr. D had clued us in, but, nevertheless, he was new
and it seemed best to be respectful of his boundaries. Beau went to the
dressing area with Mr. Jones and discussed what would be happening and if he was comfortable.

Beau returned about 15 minutes later with a "thumbs up" signal and a diffinite hard on in his sweat pants.

Beau told us to get ready that Mr. Jones wanted his money's worth.
Mr. Jones came out and was introduced to Matt and me. Matt and I
wore the same sweat pants as Beau, which were just grey cut off sweat pants that showed off our dicks like a "lighthouse." Mr. Jones' eyes bugged out going from crotch to crotch. Matt reach down and shook his semi allowing it to pulse a bit. My dick was going up fast, so I just allowed it to grow - tenting out my sweats.

Beau patted the table, suggesting Mr. Jones get up on the table and prepare for his 3 man - 6 hand - 3 cock massage. The dude started to shake he was so turned on.

Beau, Matt and I slipped off our sweats and allowed him to see us all clearly before we began. Then Beau put a blindfold on Mr. Jones and helped him get into position. We applied lots of lotion onto his back, butt,
and legs. Beau started on his neck and shoulders, Me on his back and butt, while Matt worked on his legs. The man was in heaven.

After a while, and plenty of lotion "motion lotion" that is, Beau climbed up onto the table and laid on top of Mr. Jones with his hard dick in Mr. Jones'
ass crack. He was raising his ass up to meet Beau's thrusts. Matt was
whispering nasty chatter into his ears. He'd say, "fuck, that long cock looks so good in your ass crack, You love that long cock don't you?
You'd like that dick in your ass, wouldn't you? You're ready to get fucked,
aren't you? Mr. Jones was on fire. He was moaning and moaning and replying Yes, Yes to Matt.

We switched around some with Matt finishing up the exterior crack fucking. We rub our hard-ons against his head-face-arms- etc making him
crazy with lust. Shortly after that, we started the penetration part of the evening and I went first. I lined up my dick to his ass and started a slow
deliberate penetration. Matt got up behind me and entered me after I was deep into Mr. Jones. He held my waist as he fucked me and started
whispering into my ear now. I was afraid that Matt's special thick dick would send me over the edge too soon, so I actually started to count
backwards from 100. Mr. Jones was pretty hot too, and it didn't help that
his was tight. I lasted about 10 minutes and then came hard and deep in
his ass. Matt edged me on, telling me I was such a stud, filling my condom so good. He pulled out of me, changed his condom, and as I moved out of the way, Matt pressed his monster dick down and penetrated Mr Jones' ass. I had done a good job to open him up, but I don't think he was prepared for Matt. Matt is very very thick. Mr. Jone stopped pushing up to meet Matt's initial thrusts, so Matt stopped about
4-5 inches in. Slowly, Mr. Jones relaxed and began to push up again.
Matt never used his full 8 3/4". I think he maxed out around 7 to 7 1/2"

Beau was getting a nice suck job during most of the time Matt and I fucked Mr. Jones. His dick is perfect for sucking and Beau likes a good blow as much as anything. Beau came next, shooting stream after stream of hot cum on Mr. Jones face and head. Matt was a minute more
pulling out and ripping off his condom, blowing his heavy load on Mr. Jones'
back. I turned Mr. Jones over, onto his back, and the 3 of us finished his
massage. His dick was nice sized, like Beau's and I stroked it 3 times and he came like crazy. The first 3 streams hit his own face.

He gave us $250.00 for the 3 man massage, and another $150.00 tip.
Not bad pay for an hour of my time!!

Reactions: fbneros

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My life was perfect. Matt & I were getting more and more comfortable with each other. The last year felt great. Business was booming to the point we decided that we would need another full time barber to help with the added business. Teddy, Matt, Beau and I decided to sit down and place an ad on the "social media" and not the local newspaper. We wanted someone not over 40, and felt that we might get younger guys that way. Plus with the "type" of extra services we provided we needed to be sure that they would be an asset to the business!

Our ad read: Downtown Barber needed - full time - rent the chair or commission sales. Might be liscensed by the State, certified in cuts, color, and state of the art techiques. Good attitude a must.
Young and inexperienced - willing to learn more important than a bad
attitude. email Todd @ xxxxx.

I started getting emails shortly there after. I started emailing several candidates and interviewing them. My effort was to "become friends" with a couple and then move into a more personal area to gauge their comfort level with some of our special services. This would be a careful dance that might take a little time. Then I'd ask my favorites to come in, meet the other guys, then we'd vote or decide as a team.

Everyone was thrilled that I was going to oversee the hiring.
Teddy just wanted a woman who was heavy chested and horney.
Beau wanted someone who would be interested in the massage room as
a helper. Matt just asked that they be dependable and help with the
growing business.

More about the new - hire later....

Late Friday afternoon, the phone rang. The voice on the other end asked for Todd. I identified myself as Todd. Then a roar of laughter - it was Coach Rogers from my High School. First of all, Coach is a total fox.
He teaches a lame class in American History, but spends all of his time in
the weight room, football field, or the locker room. He is about 40, built,
grey at the temples, a man's man. He was great to me. He knew that my
dad was gone, so he watched out for me, always a great great guy.
I was so happy to hear from him. Anyways, Coach told me that several of
his current and former students told him about Matt's Barber Shop and he wanted to get his hair cut.

Since Coach had come through and helped me get some college moneys
about ($1000.00) I told him that the haircut was on the house. He laughed and said maybe he'd get a brazilian wax too, and then laughed again.

We made an appointment with Matt for the following Tuesday at 6pm -
the last appointment of the day.

After I hung up the telephone, I remembered that Coach used to stand by the entrance to the shower room handing out towels as the jocks would go into the shower. He had a student assistant to do it, but Coach liked to pass out the towels himself. He'd say things like, great job today Mike,
nice pass Bob etc. He'd also say things like, fat cock Joe, nuts look full
Tim, etc. We'd just laugh - after all Coach was a dude - right?
There was one student, Tommy who was a star athlete, total jock, and
hung better than most who Coach never seemed to bother much. But,
Coach always watched Tommy and I think I even noticed his dick bulging a bit.

Tommy was a total jock stud. He'd fucked most of the sluts in our high school and even girls that weren't sluts. He was a friend of mine, but not a real close one. He was a tremendous show off. He'd always make comments about his "family curse." The family curse was his dad and older brothers had the biggest cocks in town and the woman would call all hours of the day and night wanting to suck and fuck them. We'd all laugh and say things like, "in your dreams, Tommy, in your dreams."

I started wondering if Coach and Tommy might have had a thing going on.
Tommy used to like to tease everyone in the showers and he enjoyed the admiring glances that he would recieve from Coach. Occasionally, Tommy's big dick would get hard while he was soaping it up. He'd act like he was going to cum stroking it, then he's stop and say he'd better save it for Susy or that he was tag teaming his neighbor tonight with his brother.

I never knew for sure if he was telling the truth or blowing wind. He was entertaining - so it didn't matter.

So Coach was coming to our shop for a haircut. This should be interesting.