Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is getting comfortable to be in underwear on camera
Hope soon he will consider creating OF
I would pay any money to see him naked stroking his cock
I'd love to see him in all of those ways too. But with this guy I seriously don't think he would be one of the ones that would go all the way on an onlyfans, with jerking off and all the rest.

I seriously see him being one of the ones who would create teasing content that's no different than what we can see from him on Instagram for free. Which is basically prancing around in tight briefs or compression shorts.

But Mattia like so many others knows exactly what he's doing when he creates that type of content. Cause there's a big difference between showing off your physique for fitness progress reasons, compared to purposely showing off your body in a sexual way. So who knows maybe an onlyfans might be on his mind for the near future.

Paul6446

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to see him in all of those ways too. But with this guy I seriously don't think he would be one of the ones that would go all the way on an onlyfans, with jerking off and all the rest.

I seriously see him being one of the ones who would create teasing content that's no different than what we can see from him on Instagram for free. Which is basically prancing around in tight briefs or compression shorts.

But Mattia like so many others knows exactly what he's doing when he creates that type of content. Cause there's a big difference between showing off your physique for fitness progress reasons, compared to purposely showing off your body in a sexual way. So who knows maybe an onlyfans might be on his mind for the near future.
I agree he is definitely doing this on purpose. Because there has been many guys with huge dicks who hide their junk so well amd focus on fitness. He must be looking back on his footage and this amazing dick print right? No way he just uploads raw like that. So yes plz bring us the OF we don't care if you can lift just lift your rock hard cock in our desperate mouths! Lol

chris22996

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree he is definitely doing this on purpose. Because there has been many guys with huge dicks who hide their junk so well amd focus on fitness. He must be looking back on his footage and this amazing dick print right? No way he just uploads raw like that. So yes plz bring us the OF we don't care if you can lift just lift your rock hard cock in our desperate mouths! Lol
He used to have one i believe