Matthis Coleman

Tangerine808

Legendary Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes it is. It's hot either way. Whoever falls for it obviously has a sadistic fetish. Who cares. We just wanna see ass and dick on this thread not tears.
By we you mean you? Coz majority is exposing him on here lol then go kiss his ass and subbed to his OF and be scammed yourself if that brings you joy. Most people are bringing awareness but some just turn a blind eye, whatever floats your boat. For me? I just like the tea lol

Reactions: KoalaCuddlePrincess

Dryhumpking

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is he? Looks like an action figure that melted in the sun
Yes he is hot. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. :rolleyes: and if you think he looks so bad let's compare. Post a selfie and let's see if you don't look like Dr. Eggman.

Reactions: Sterlingarcher

Dryhumpking

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By we you mean you? Coz majority is exposing him on here lol then go kiss his ass and subbed to his OF and be scammed yourself if that brings you joy. Most people are bringing awareness but some just turn a blind eye, whatever floats your boat. For me? I just like the tea lol
There are a few people, like yourself, whining and complaining about his looks. Probably typing with one hand and jacking off with the other. Complaining because of poor customer service :joy: as if objectifying the man and passing around his content wasn't enough (which costs him money) At least some of us are honest and not parading around this thread like some self righteous brats. Just post his dick and ass and keep it moving. :rolleyes: lucky I had to censor myself. FcSJwWdacAAygjm (1).jpeg

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With his MUSCLES and NIPS and his EAGER MOUTH, muscle boii MATTHIS COLEMAN is a leading candidate to become my NEXT FANTASY SEX SLAVE.
(Rest assured, he'll receive strict training until he always covers his teeth with those luscious lips!)
:yum
sex slave Matthis Coleman.jpg