Matthew McConaughey

Maninthemoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OMG...I thought people all knew he is a gay man....just staying in the closet to make as many millions as he can. I think he's gifted with beauty, but I think gay men (like me) should support him as he slides into middle age and shows his acting ability. The excellent Paul Newman, who is str8, had to live down his beauty to make great flicks...hope Mat can too....
Paul was bi, FYI.

kikorillo

Loved Member
Media
For me, he peaked in Texas Chainsaw Massacre IV, you should really watch it.
EOgim4AX0AALZzP.jpg
TCMVilmer_1200_682_81_s.JPG

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY'S SHORT PENIS (in a full frontal nude scene) - We can see Matthew McConaughey's short penis in a quick full frontal nude scene from Surfer, Dude (2008).
McConaughey has always flaunted his beautiful body and ass. But, he never did frotal nude scenes willingly.
Now it is clear why he shies away from them: although it is not a problem for me and for many, his dick is under average size. We can also see his pubic hair, and notice that his soft dick does not reach his balls' lenght.
He is an extremely hot guy, I wish he was proud of his under average size.

I like question marks too, ???????????????????????????????????

:biggrin:

As do I, as well as....THIS

Look around people, it isn't hard :)

Thanks! Guess I didn't search well enough. Man you guys are fast!

No worries Gadget, you are new:rolleyes:

Welcome btw.:biggrin1:

Thanks! I ran a search but with the way it does things it can be hard to find what you are looking for.

Yah, I find with the search option, you need to try both halves of the name..
Typing his last name, brought it all up.

I'm not a big fan of Matthew's but this pic certainly caught my attention!

Wow! OMG!

Thanks for the pics!:smile: I certainly AM a fan of Matthew McConaughey. He has at least one thread that I'm aware of, already. If you ever are kind enough to share pics with us again, just do a search to see if the person has already been discussed.:smile: I know that these pictures would have been great additions to the one's I've seen on his other thread.:wink:

Sorry, will do!

No need for you to apologize at all, Aljami!:smile:

You and I are about the same age here, and I just wanted to let you
know about the search feature, in case you didn't already. I myself didn't know about it for the first couple of weeks that I was a member!:redface:
I wasn't trying to be a smart ass with my comments.:biggrin1: Just helpful.:smile:
As I said, I hope you'll continue to share pics with us, esp. if they're like these of MM!:wink: I have never seen anything of him so hot! I love Matthew M. and I love those pics even more! Thank you again for them!:smile:
I've never even shared pictures before - so - you're better than I on that count!:wink:

Cycling shorts sadly, like Wonder Bras are heavily padded ....

Bingo. I'm a cyclist. There is lots of padding in those things. He is sitting on the top tube ..........of the bike you pervs :wink:. The pad is pushing out on BOTH sides. Look closely.

padding or no , matthew is all man and I bet he got all it takes too.

I love Matthew! He lives here in Austin. <3 I hear he's quite the pussycat.:biggrin1:

I do not know what it is but, I find that there is something odd about MM. Cannot put my finger on it but something starnge. Great body etc. but odd!:cool:

I agree. there is something odd about him.

He smells like pot all the time. I'm not into stoners.

Perhaps it's his "hidden piece"?

Am I the only one who's heard the rumors about his being gay. When he was "dating" Sandra Bullock it was rumored that she was as well and they were using one another as cover.

Don't intend to start a pissing war. I do recall hearing it however.

Sorcerer!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your avatar. Is that the Shroud of Turin on crack?:tongue:

And dry humping the pole, that perve. :wink:
Someone should let him know that dry humping my lap would feel much better. :biggrin1:

Hot body but totally phony schmatlzy personnality. I think he's covering for being gay. Saw him on Oprah and he was so over the top romantic he's got to have some sugar in the trunk.

Matt McConaughey is a friend of a family friend, very generous and NOT gay. We even know a gay guy, who came on to him at a party and was just really being a total, drunken ass, trying to grab him and kiss him, and Matt straightened him out johnny on the spot - didn't hit him, but straightened him out. Whatever gay stories you hear about his sexual exploits are probably just stories.

I did hear Matt danced with a guy at a party somewhere, but the guy likes dancing and music, and probably wouldn't turn down a dance, if he felt like dancing - even from a another guy. Doesn't everybody know somebody like this - people, who'll dance with anybody?

I'd also have to disagree with the phony comment, since he seemed friendly and down-to-earth enough with us, and I haven't heard different. Sure wouldn't leave any woman with him I was interested in, though.

The man's a charmer. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'll dance with almost anyone, but that shouldn't be a surprise; I think dancing is sex without the intercourse.

Yes I heard the rumours too.. On PerezHIlton.com they had him on the beach with a guy.

Plus he dated Penelope Cruz...she's a big BEARD.

Rumor has it that Matt can be a drunken ass. And in order to protect his reputation even if a friend of a friend saw him put off a homosexual advance think "Rock Hudson" and you may be on to something. He's not going to be open about it. Nothing much has changed about Hollywood outings.

I hope he's not gay. He seems like an asshole. And we have plenty of those already.

And I have to agree with the previous poster that Matt seems gay in spite of what your cousin says. How did Matt "straighten him out"? Did he horse whip him?

That'd be right friendly of him and certainly lend to his air of machismo :rolleyes:

I'm sure they'd have a great conversation.

I find him a little bit strange too ... but it's not off-putting... more intriguing, for me, at any rate.
As for his sexuality, I have no idea, though I've sometimes thought he overdid the aw-shucks All-American Boy number. Rang more as a schtick than a true persona (assuming it makes sense to speak of a true persona).

I always thought he was an awesome actor but I know this girl who kinda hooked up w/him recently and she said he was a terrible kisser and that was a deal breaker for her....Funny I saw him recently while he was filming in my city right by where I live and the guy is cool as hell though....He likes to get his drink on and that's why I think he was a bad kisser - he was wasted....

This jerk was in MM's face, cussing him out, accusing him of being gay and half-grabbing at his shirt (not touching, but half-grabbing), and Matt was gesturing him to back off and going like, "Hey. You need to sit down". Then, there was more cussing, and the guy did something like reach for Matt's crotch, and that was it. People nearby started rushing in between them, and Matt told this jerk he was about to get his butt kicked.

At this point, we couldn't see anything, but someone we know said Matt kept his cool, but didn't back down either, and some associates of the drunk guy walked the man outside.

I've heard all kinds of conflicting stories about this incident - about what the guy said to MM, that Matt had to be restrained, that there was a shoving match and all kinds of crazy stuff that we never saw happen. In spite of all that, it was clear to all, who was in the wrong here, and it wasn't Matt.

So the guy's friendly with gay dudes - so what? He's a friendly, down-to-earth guy.

There's alot of gay guys in the business and the arts in general, so maybe the guy's friendly or comfortable with them; that isn't an engraved invitation to grab his dick. If he blows these guys off, somebody'll probably call him a bigot, which he isn't.

Nor is Matthew McConaughey gay. Gay-friendly isn't gay.

Ha! So did mine! And I'm an English major!

Do the first two pics answer any questions?? Although I have a question of my own.... are we seeing balls or dick?? I think it's balls but I don't care. I'll just gaze and get lost in it.:tongue:

OK -- I've attached a scan from Texas Monthly Magazine of him -- and his well known freeballing (and a nudist -- even before the Bongo incident)

You can clearly see he's more balls than cock -- soft. Definetly VPL a good 1.5" above the bottom of his sack. :biggrin1:

So now you know.

Bump, we need a pic of his dick someday

Wow! I'm dying to see them now!

My favourite man ever

Surprised he hasn't done more onscreen nudity given how bloody fit he is.

I used to be a huge fan of his (still like him!) and in the earlier, simpler days of the internet would read everything I could about him. I remember reading three stories in various places (like personal blogs when those were a thing). These were all connected to real people, not fans of Matthew McConaughey nor were the blogs of a sexual nature so I believe they are accurate. Here's what I read back then.

1. A post from an apparently straight guy saying something like "Just shared a shower with Hollywood star Matthew McConaughey who is using our campus gym!" When McConaughey was shooting "We Are Marshall" much was shot on location at Marshall University in Huntington, WV which has an open gang shower that he was apparently using regularly.

2. Another post from around the same period of time (circa 2005), about McConaughey using a public gym in southern Florida and shaving buck naked at the sink without a care in the world. The only detail was that his balls were very large and dangly, which we know to be true from bulge pics.

3. Another comment online about someone sharing a room with him when they were both in college. This person said McConaughey slept naked and was very comfortable being naked in front of male roommates. As for any detail about what McConaughey's dick was like, this person made the vague comment something like "let's just say REM's Electron Blue could have been playing in the background." I've read the lyrics to this song and it provides me with no clues. Anyone?

Anyway, I think it's very hot that Matthew McConaughey is sort of an old school Texan who apparently has zero problem being naked in male only scenarios like locker rooms. Despite no full frontal scenes, apparently plenty of men have seen his penis over the years ha. Any additional reports?

A video of Matthew McConaughey jogging. Definitely some dick flopping.

View attachment 24894891

Wtf Thank u so much!!!
Couldnt find it for yeeears.
Where did u find it?

What a great scene. Thank you

Ha I've had it saved on my computer for years, since shortly after the film came out. So many thanks to whoever put it online all those years ago.

As far as I know, that scene was only ever shown on the pay per view version on Comcast or whatever shortly after the film's theatrical release. Since it was never on the DVD or any other cut of the film, the scene is hard to come by.

More evidence Matthew McConaughey is completely comfortable with communal male nudity...

"Back in 2005, I was on my honeymoon with my wife in Hawaii. To close out the trip, we splurged and stayed at the Four Seasons on Kona. While there, we heard buzz that Matthew McConaughey was there...

"Later that week, I was sitting in the hot tub at the spa and I hear his unmistakable southern drawl. Next thing I know, he is wading in to the hot-tub…. naked. To this day, I swear that I did not look at his ‘package’ because I knew that would be the 1st question my wife, and everyone else would ask.

"So we were sitting there in silence for several minutes, and then I broke the ice with a lame comment like “this place is so beautiful” or something like that. With that, we ended up having a 10 minute conversation - he was the nicest guy, so down to earth. We talked about what I do, some of the movies he was considering at the time, and then we wished me congratulations on my marriage and that was that."

In a Hot-tub with McConaughey

so luck

y I would have been staring I am sure he would not have cared. I mean he is famous and naked, he must have wanted the attention

Well he's had several opportunities to do a full frontal scene and hasn't. And it doesn't sound like the spa was busy. So I don't think McConaughey was seeking attention. He just doesn't mind being naked in a locker room, sauna, spa, etc. which is refreshing. I doubt there was much "towel dancing" in east Texas where he's from.

But I agree, he wouldn't have cared if you took a look. And I certainly would've looked in that scenario.

Love this guy

Love him too.

Paul was bi, FYI.

He gives me big dick energy

Paul Newman had an affair with Steve McQueen.

Still wish he had been in MM2. Like even with an Oscar he could’ve been in it.

Have had this for a while, didn't see it posted. Figured I'd throw it up here. If it was my apologies

View attachment 42016871

For me, he peaked in Texas Chainsaw Massacre IV, you should really watch it.
EOgim4AX0AALZzP.jpg
TCMVilmer_1200_682_81_s.JPG

Reactions: winnie45

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah getting really annoying. And the spamming of of what looks like either sock covered or digitally obscured nothingness was annoying enough.
It is not a sock. Look closer. Damn. Can't you recognize a dick when you see one? Lol, its shape, pubes and even balls are visible. Sorry if i don't have a high quality image of Matthew's dick. But no one does. I took the time to enhance the image and tbh... it was a good surprise. I thought i would never see his dick, ever, since he avoids it as much as he can. Plus, i added more contrast and these screenshots in my thread, it becomes even more obvious that it's his penis.
I am not spamming, though. When i did it i got punished... just sharing it for ppl who may be interested, since this thread is about him.

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the last I have to say about any of this, as I don't want to contribute to this thread being more frustrating. Pubes can be visible with those socks, and the reason his balls are visible is because he's wet... And in the actual scene, the light behind him is shining through an obvious cloth material. Also in the same seen you can seen an obvious string to whatever he had on to cover it, people pointed that out on other sites years ago.

Attachments

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the last I have to say about any of this, as I don't want to contribute to this thread being more frustrating. Pubes can be visible with those socks, and the reason his balls are visible is because he's wet... And in the actual scene, the light behind him is shining through an obvious cloth material. Also in the same seen you can seen an obvious string to whatever he had on to cover it, people pointed that out on other sites years ago.
But this is not the same scene. He is fully naked when he is sat looking at the ocean, then, he stands upm THEN it cuts to this part you mentioned. And true, at this part he is indeed covered up, I enhanced the screenshots of the part you mentioned and it is covered. And he is wearing this because this scene is shot in a very dark shade.
The same does not apply to his fully naked scene on sunlight, looking at the ocean.
And now, since his thong is evident jn the scene you mentioned and not in the one I am referring, do the math.
Plus, you can check it yourself, no evidence of thong in the scene I mentioned, in any screenshot.
And finally, I am sending a picture of one of these screenshots enhanced with contrast, so you can see, I can see, everyone can see his penis, his balls, even his dick head. There isn't a single moment you see any thong line in this scene and assuming it was visible in the other scene, why would they take so much care editing that one? Specially considering its a scene where he is far away from the screen, in a dark environment? And as you said, this scene lasts 2 seconds.
If they edited the thong out, it would make much more sense if it was in the scene you mentioned, where he is closer. Also, the movie is from 2008, editing was not as strong as nowadays, and internet was not that popular, so concerns about this type of exposured were not the same, at all.
And, please... check the picture with constrast yourself... I bet you did not read my thread... I explained everything there.

Attachments

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But this is not the same scene. He is fully naked when he is sat looking at the ocean, then, he stands upm THEN it cuts to this part you mentioned. And true, at this part he is indeed covered up, I enhanced the screenshots of the part you mentioned and it is covered. And he is wearing this because this scene is shot in a very dark shade.
The same does not apply to his fully naked scene on sunlight, looking at the ocean.
And now, since his thong is evident jn the scene you mentioned and not in the one I am referring, do the math.
Plus, you can check it yourself, no evidence of thong in the scene I mentioned, in any screenshot.
And finally, I am sending a picture of one of these screenshots enhanced with contrast, so you can see, I can see, everyone can see his penis, his balls, even his dick head. There isn't a single moment you see any thong line in this scene and assuming it was visible in the other scene, why would they take so much care editing that one? Specially considering its a scene where he is far away from the screen, in a dark environment? And as you said, this scene lasts 2 seconds.
If they edited the thong out, it would make much more sense if it was in the scene you mentioned, where he is closer. Also, the movie is from 2008, editing was not as strong as nowadays, and internet was not that popular, so concerns about this type of exposured were not the same, at all.
And, please... check the picture with constrast yourself... I bet you did not read my thread... I explained everything there.
Yes obviously in the shot before he doesn't have anything on because he's the only actor present in that shot, and there's absolutely no way to tell whether or not this string is there when he first gets up. And it doesn't require that much editing around as you said...

Also what sense does it make for him to be completely nude with another actor in one shot, but have something covering him in the next? And PLEASE stop reposting the same pics, they're not showing anything.