Matt Sabatino

txam65536

Superior Member
Media
Yes oh my goodness thank you for supporting my thread
you are awesome in fishing and looking for hot muscular hunks. perhaps, you'll be able to help this thread out by trading some of your exclusive stuff in exchange for Matt's dick pics and jerkoff vids from some people in this thread.

Reactions: 6357131

txam65536

Superior Member
Media
from now on, I will stop posting any of Matt's rare photos and videos (which I have some) because certain members/participants on this thread (you all know who this is) resort to taking and exploiting without giving back just because "they paid" for Matt's dick pics and jerkoff videos and at the same time refuse to divulge anything when you offer them a trade or privately ask them certain details like where to purchase those materials or how to access those materials. these are also the same members who can't take constructive criticism when they are being called out for their insincerity and lack of accountability and gaslight the people calling them out for being mean!

Reactions: Fire_Within

txam65536

Superior Member
Media
We talked in private and he said he paid 200usd from a twitter account i think, cant remember
Not true. I just managed to trace the original owner for the past two months and asked him about Matt's files. The videos just a lot more because the folder contains a collection of other hunks aside from Matt! Also the OG owner is not selling this said folder for 200 bucks, he sells at a lower price. cockcock6969 lied to you OR misled you on the nature of these files- I know this based from my previous personal experience with him. He deleted my previous message to him when I was just asking where and how he managed to get Matt's videos, and he reports any criticism of him to LPSG moderators (exploiting the lack of contextualization in LPSG spaces) proves the kind of person that he is!

txam65536

Superior Member
Media
This person on Twitter claims to have his nudes. View attachment 13529481
the Twitter account is a scammer and goes by the name of baitslogan over at Telegram. there was a reason why this account never resurfaced even after Elon Musk's takeover. i got numerous reports from lpsg members that he deleted his Telegram group on his bait videos. user allegedly deletes private chats after receiving payment and lies that he never received the payment from the victim.

Reactions: Nomdean