Matt Cornett

Null0880

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys, I was at Disneyland's California Adventure today, and as I was strapped to Incredicoaster's seat while the ride began, off to the side I see the most beautiful person ever and I couldn't believe it. Was I imagining things? Did I hallucinate it? It was Matt, it had to be. I get off the Rollercoaster and the person is gone but I was looking around for his awesome Monsters Inc baseball jersey he had on. No sign of him until bam, I see him come out the exit of the ride with his family and mannnn I near passed out. I followed behind him so nervous but I gathered the courage to say "Matt?" And he turned around with that insanely beautiful bright white smile of his and crystal eyes and I tell him I'm sorry to bother him and say I'm a big fan and if I can take a picture. He says thank you and of course and we snapped a pic (I was shaking and fumbling the buttons, I couldn't believe this was happening.) He asks my name afterwards and gives me a fist bump and wish each other a great rest our day.
I then proceed to hyper ventilate and have goosebumps for the next 15 minutes as i call my best friend to tell him wtf just happened to me
One of the coolest experiences ever! He was so polite and beautiful and I'm telling you guys, he's a million times more beautiful in person. He's perfection. He's like a beautiful demigod born on earth haha

Boy that was unreal. Still feels like a dream, reliving every moment in my head haha

Attachments