Matt Carls

D

deleted1149118

Most people close up their onlyfans once they get a good paying job. I'd imagine that's what's happened.

Reactions: kev2001

askruffyguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I resubscribed and I really hope he reads this thread because I'd love to have a reason to continue to subscribe to his page. He's a hot guy but I also subscribe to other performers who actually put some effort into their page and engage with their audience. SO far, he's reposted some old modeling pics - and while their hot, we've seen them before. He'll post a dick or ass pic but honestly, we've all seen disembodied pics like that on grindr lol
If had advice for him it would be this: Matt, we subscribe to see YOU - invest in a $20 iPhone holder and take some quality photos that show your face and body. And - Video is the dominate medium on OF. If you're going to take some photos, take some 20-30 second video footage. We know you don't take requests but express yourself on video. Strip for us (since we're gunna see you naked anyway. I turned off auto-renew because you're still not putting any effort into it. You could do SO well if you did. Cheers :)

askruffyguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I subscribed for 2 months and let my subscription laps. Like last time, he started strong and then it was just lame. Seriously, I think he just went into the camera roll on his phone and posted some old headless Grindr photos only once a week..... and some of those we underwear pics. LOL Just like last time he really doesn't care much about his subscribers. Not worth it.

D

deleted17315191

I haven't subscribed since April, is there any sexual videos on his onlyfans now? Jerking off, anything...

Reactions: kev2001

yummybr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't subscribed since April, is there any sexual videos on his onlyfans now? Jerking off, anything...
He posted a video leaking a bit of precum, IIRC. but that was all. I wish he would jerk off to completion