Matt Bomer

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw the first episode of White Collar. In the next to last scene Bomer is in pajama bottoms. Has a nice smooth chest and his cock and balls swing a bit as he walks toward the camera.

It's good to see Tim DeKay in a decent leading role also.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just caught the show and I saw the swinging cock and balls. He was definately commando under those pajama bottoms. You know when they were editing they were saying "Yeah, gotta keep that in."

Reactions: Psilord905

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd do him, too, and I don't even like white guys.

amazing how comfortable you with this statement. whether or not u meant to sound as ____________, the statement does give one pause.

rather then show ur ___________ or whatever, how about,,he is not my type?

a very sad commentary coming from you. and it wouldn't surprise me if you are white.

Reactions: suriya1028

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
amazing how comfortable you with this statement. whether or not u meant to sound as ____________, the statement does give one pause.

a very sad commentary coming from you. and it wouldn't surprise me if you are white.

Are you drunk??

First of all, what the hell does this even mean? And second of all, who the hell are you, of all people, to judge anyone else?

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

a very sad commentary coming from you.
Say what? That made less sense than most of your other ramblings (which is saying quite a bit).

eleve-inch-breeder said:
and it wouldn't surprise me if you are white.
Say What? Is this some sort of a racist remark on your part eleve?

Are you drunk??

First of all, what the hell does this even mean? And second of all, who the hell are you, of all people, to judge anyone else?

He is the great eleve inch breeder:biggrin2:. I wonder if he will ever tell us just how long or short eleve is:dunno:.

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although the WHITE COLLAR program is on Friday nights, USA Network runs it alot through the week. I just taped it. What will you bet this guy is a new movie sensation? Pic # 1 was in the latest edition of VANITY FAIR magazine.

wannaBme1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
so this guy is gay! he's dating Simon Halls! there has to be something out there of him! an ass pic or frontal! give me something!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is the great eleve inch breeder:biggrin2:. I wonder if he will ever tell us just how long or short eleve is:dunno:.

E`leve´ (ã`lãv´)
n.1.A pupil; a student.

Eleve - definition of Eleve by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

So, he's a student...who's an inch breeder? I'm confused. :confused:

Oh and yeah, Matt is one hot openly gay actor. I am so glad I chose to record that show. I paused, rewound and played that scene with him on the couch and getting up just a few times. :wink: