Mathew Valenzuela

Toocool99

Superior Member
Media
Someone who has his OF, buy his videos and pics and post them here without emoji so the people who actually want to see don’t have to see it all covered up, I think the people who cover with the emojis are the snitches and the rats in this thread tbh cause they wanna keep it on the low… just my two cents!
People are not entitled to share anything. What you’re saying is so entitled. Like you are owed something for free.

Infiniteaqua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone who has his OF, buy his videos and pics and post them here without emoji so the people who actually want to see don’t have to see it all covered up, I think the people who cover with the emojis are the snitches and the rats in this thread tbh cause they wanna keep it on the low… just my two cents!
You could just message that person specifically and ask them to send you the photos or you know… buy them yourself. But yea callin him a snitch is crazy. They owe you nothing

Reactions: deleted1245757

gh123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could just message that person specifically and ask them to send you the photos or you know… buy them yourself. But yea callin him a snitch is crazy. They owe you nothing
Apparently your weird, and if your gonna start a thread of someone’s nudes at least show the actual content your just putting your opinion in something that you didn’t pay for either and I didn’t call anyone a snitch read the post better it says if SOMEONE IS GOING TO TELL MAT THEN THEY ARE THE SNITCH AND THE RAT I DID NOT SAY ONE PERSON I SAID IF SOMEONE DOES SAY SOMETHING TO MAT THEY ARE THE SNITCH AND THE RAT!!! Learn to read!!!

iamthenithrey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People talking about wanting Free content all the time. Someone on the TG link saved all the shared free content and tried to resell it as a "cheaper than his OF's" file. Kinda fucked to beg for Free content then make money off someones body and work they put out. Reminds me of Pimping.

gh123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People talking about wanting Free content all the time. Someone on the TG link saved all the shared free content and tried to resell it as a "cheaper than his OF's" file. Kinda fucked to beg for Free content then make money off someones body and work they put out. Reminds me of Pimping.
I ain’t saying I want free content y’all got it twisted and backwards and I ain’t that type of person to do that shi so reread the messages I posted and I ain’t saving his pics I was just stating if y’all gonna share his content remove the emoji we ain’t tryna see the emoji we trying to see the real thing

Reactions: integritymatters

GBear24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyways I ain’t starting nothing, y’all covering the content with the emojis which is ridiculous cause other people wanna view it to without the emoji
You ever think maybe they’re not the ones putting the emojis there in the first place? Those are the pics he sends as previews to the content you can buy, he’s putting them there…‍♂️

gh123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ve
You ever think maybe they’re not the ones putting the emojis there in the first place? Those are the pics he sends as previews to the content you can buy, he’s putting them there…‍♂️
Very funny cause it’s y’all putting them there there the other pics he has doesn’t have emojis so you guys are putting it on his pics

sfca9

Legendary Member
Media
Palm Springs, CA, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ve

Very funny cause it’s y’all putting them there there the other pics he has doesn’t have emojis so you guys are putting it on his pics
Oh Lord. Have you ever thought that maybe one person has posted the free pic from the content creator with the emoji on it and another person, a nice person, has purchased the pic from the content creator which does not have the emoji on it and has done us all a favor and posted that pic? Has that crossed your mind at all?

gh123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Lord. Have you ever thought that maybe one person has posted the free pic from the content creator with the emoji on it and another person, a nice person, has purchased the pic from the content creator which does not have the emoji on it and has done us all a favor and posted that pic? Has that crossed your mind at all?
You sound dumb ASFK because all y’all do it editing have you heard of that??

PaulDe3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Granby, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You sound dumb ASFK because all y’all do it editing have you heard of that??
I usually stay out of these nonsense arguments, but I just can’t help it this time. You’re the one that sounds dumb ASFK. Matthew sent out the pictures WITH the emojis in his messages. Nobody edited them to add the emojis. If you want to see them without the emojis, go buy them yourself and stop being a dick to everyone here.

gh123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually stay out of these nonsense arguments, but I just can’t help it this time. You’re the one that sounds dumb ASFK. Matthew sent out the pictures WITH the emojis in his messages. Nobody edited them to add the emojis. If you want to see them without the emojis, go buy them yourself and stop being a dick to everyone here.