Mathew Valenzuela

iamthenithrey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I been waiting on the re-subb till something interesting happens M/M would make me re-subb, Ass content of ALL kinds would make me re-subb but honestly nothing he's putting out is interesting anymore. There's just those times where online personalities fizzle out and become dull/boring/irrelevant. Unfortunately I believe that is what's happening here.

iamthenithrey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's got a poll up on his IG asking if he should delete his OF's, guess he's not pulling in money from it....huh.......never woulda thought HAHAHAHA. I'd love to see him make a success out of the platform, but I think he's too meek to do much on there. It's too bad, He coulda made as much as any top rated performer on there if he tried even a little XD

Toocool99

Superior Member
Media
He's got a poll up on his IG asking if he should delete his OF's, guess he's not pulling in money from it....huh.......never woulda thought HAHAHAHA. I'd love to see him make a success out of the platform, but I think he's too meek to do much on there. It's too bad, He coulda made as much as any top rated performer on there if he tried even a little XD
He’s boring. At this point just delete it and go do something else. Every photo is the same.