Masturbation machines size

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
I have tried a few of these over the years, they sound like a great idea, the problem I find with them is that for those of us 'blessed' with a penis of above average proportions, the machines seem to struggle. I don't consider myself as 'huge' mine is just 8" long and just under 2" diameter, but when you try the machines there are several issues

1. The fit is tight and even when well lubed the mechanism won't do its job

2. The insertion sleeve length is usually about 5" so only the end of my cock gets 'inside'
3. The mechanism is noisy and no one wants to hear a wanking machine especially one that is straining to do its job.

Has anyone got one or know of one that is larger, more powerful and quieter?????

Reactions: mattto and Jon1971

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have tried a few of these over the years, they sound like a great idea, the problem I find with them is that for those of us 'blessed' with a penis of above average proportions, the machines seem to struggle. I don't consider myself as 'huge' mine is just 8" long and just under 2" diameter, but when you try the machines there are several issues

1. The fit is tight and even when well lubed the mechanism won't do its job

2. The insertion sleeve length is usually about 5" so only the end of my cock gets 'inside'
3. The mechanism is noisy and no one wants to hear a wanking machine especially one that is straining to do its job.

Has anyone got one or know of one that is larger, more powerful and quieter?????

Cut the BS. If your dimensions are accurate, them, yes, you're huge.

Reactions: MDM8

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Just bought the black knight, feels really good, but same problem, motor stops when fully inserted. I can get some really nice vibs but can't get fully off because it gives up when I push hard.