Master Wants Slave Men Strictly 18-35 For Skype Group.

Scsb90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
32 male from UK looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost half a stone in the last month.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype is scsb90@outlook.com

Attachments

D

deleted16403921

25m slave need experienced, good cam master for long sessions! Im into dice games, dares games, feet, underwear, edging, cum control, bondage etc. Please SIrs add me on skpe: live:.cid.21ef22156191a1e

SubmissivePupx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Sirs.

I'm 27y Submissive boy bottom, normal body, shaved, nice ass.

I look for real dominant masters for training tpe, controls, disciplins, rules, protocols, chastity, humiliations.. need to get some programs to follows, direction....

want a dom who know how to teach and take control, man who know how to be the alfa.

looking for daily camtocam be serious

Also need long term training and relation

my id on skpe itapup95az

PS: only camtocam

SubmissivePupx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Sirs.

I'm 27y Submissive boy bottom, normal body, shaved, nice ass.

I look for real dominant masters for training tpe, controls, disciplins, rules, protocols, chastity, humiliations.. need to get some programs to follows, direction....

want a dom who know how to teach and take control, man who know how to be the alfa.

looking for daily camtocam be serious

Also need long term training and relation

my id on skpe itapup95az

PS: only camtocam

D

deleted22475251

experienced 34 year old master seeking obedient male slave to use online long term

Hi, I am an experienced master searching for a long term slave to own, train and mold into my perfect slave. If you're serious about becoming a long term slave to an experienced dom, then read my post in full.

About me: I am a fit, attractive and active 34 year old professional male with over 10 years experience in owning/training slaves online. My main kinks are humiliation, complete ownership, anal, cbt, forced workouts, chastity, forced bi and long term control. Although I am open to exploring new kinks. My hard limits involve anything illegal or to do with scat etc! I am extremely discreet due to obvious reasons and expect that my slaves would respect this rule too.

What I'm looking for: The most important thing for me is obedience. I'm searching for a slave who is committed to learning his place and takes a huge amount of gratification from serving his master. I'm looking for an attractive male slave who knows his place, or desires to learn it. Age doesn't matter too much to me, as long as you're over 20 years old and in good enough shape (if you're looking to be trained into much better shape-even better). My slave should ideally enjoy similar kinks to me, or, at the least, be willing to explore them. He should also be able to commit time to serving his master daily/weekly-if not on video call, then at least through recorded tasks etc. This is negotiable.

My Experience: As I have already mentioned, I have a lot of experience in owning and training slaves. The lengths of these master/slave relationships have varied greatly from a few months of ownership to several years. I always find the most rewarding relationships to be the ones that last the longest as I am able to truly mold that slave into what I consider to be the 'perfect slave'. I have a lot of experience training slaves through humiliation (prostration, mantras, extended submissive poses, public (with slaves consent, naturally), punishments for forgetting rules etc, anal play (from first experimentation to using larger objects and g spot stimulation), CBT (with a variety of instruments), chastity (record for a slave is 1 month at present-many of my slaves have been straight and in relationships, so this can be challenging to extend beyond a few days/weeks), forced workouts (I love to instruct slaves in these as I enjoy seeing my slaves becoming more physically attractive and confident within their bodies, long term control (as mentioned, I have various slaves for long periods of time) and complete ownership (I enjoy setting tasks and taking control of workouts, nutrition, underwear, clothing, Grindr hookups etc-only with slaves consent). My experience is vast, but potential slaves should not be daunted by this, rather, if successful in securing an audition with me, we can discuss what areas you may wish to explore and what your hard limits are-I'm reasonable.

Why Long Term and Total Control are Important to me: I think that long term control is important as, over time, slaves are more in tune with my desires, and vice versa. In my opinion, this leads to more pleasure from both sides during sessions and also allows for longer term tasks such as chastity. I particularly enjoy breaking my straight slaves in through public humiliation tasks (but again, this is negotiable). One of my more recent slaves, was an Irish semi-professional football player. On match days, he would write slave, slut, owned, faggot and other messages above his cock and on it. The humiliation was a HUGE thrill for this slave. He would laugh it off and say his girlfriend was the kinky type who liked to exert her dominance in the bedroom, but, a few of the other players must have guessed the truth. I'm sure. I'm not telling you this to scare you, or to make you think each slave needs to prove his worth with such a show of devotion, but rather, to give you a taste of what having a long term relationship with my slaves has allowed me to achieve in terms of trust, devotion and subservience. Total control is important to me because if a slave serves 1 or more masters, he will forever be forgetting the correct way to obey his master-all masters are different.

Why I'm Searching for a New Slave: The reason that I am searching for a new slave is that my main master/slave relationship has come to an end after nearly 4 years of ownership. My current slave is marrying his long term girlfriend in a few weeks and feels that he cannot do this whilst still serving me. Whilst this is disappointing, I do understand his position and hope that, because of this event, I will find an even more dedicated slave. We shall see

.My Obsession with Straight Slaves: I have a definite preference for 'straight' male slaves for 2 reasons. 1-they are extremely discreet. 2- In my experience, the level of devotion exhibited by these slaves is extraordinary. To hide their desires for so long, in my experience, has made them desire full ownership and control more than all other types of slaves. I am not only recruiting 'straight' slaves. I am happy to receive applications from gay and bi slaves too-provided they meet my other criteria. In fact, this may be better, as so many of my long term straight slaves have decided to get married and to stop serving because of this.

What you should do: If you've read this far and are still interested, thank you for taking the time to read all of what I had to say. I've not recruited in a while, so felt that I had to be very explicit about my experience and what it is that I want.If you think that you are a potential match for me, and genuinely seek to be owned, trained and molded into the perfect slave, then you should send me a brief introduction on Skype. Tell me about your asl, your experience, your kinks, your limits and your goals as a slave. Do not send me a short, generic message. To do so would be an insult after the time and effort I have put into writing this post.

Finally, I would request that you also include a full frontal and full reverse nude when you message me on Skype, so that I can see the potential slave. I would prefer if face were included, but fully understand if you'd rather show me on cam, or in a separate picture.

Slaves who impress me with their 'application' will be invited to audition for me on cam.

You may send your applications by Skype to stephenthomas171717@yahoo.com

D

deleted16403921

25m slave need experienced, good cam master for long sessions! Im into dice games, dares games, feet, underwear, edging, cum control, bondage etc. Please SIrs add me on skpe: live:.cid.21ef22156191a1e0

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedsslave@gmail.com. Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedsslave@gmail.com. Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Daniel19pz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sub 26 looking for dom/master for Skype play

I’ve been playing for a few years and very into being dominated. I’m open to exploring fetishes and new ways to be controlled by a good master

JOI, edging, assplay, feet and other things if you’re into
limits blood and scat

Skype name is same as here
limits blood and scat

robertpascual1993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, Owned asian sub 32 here looking for a possible white dom long term or short term online via skpe. Whose into verbal raceplay, humiliation and degradation kinks. My american master wanted me to find another possible dom who enjoy making fun of me on cam. Some of his interest are the ff.
He likes Verbal Raceplay, no limits
Humiliation/Degradation to totally de humanize me
SPH - he likes seeing my lil clit dick all stiff for him when we cam
Edging - we would edge me for hours till i loose my mind
Gooning - he enjoy seeing me became a mushy brained goone out f@g for him as he makes me bark or monekey goone out of ectasy
Mild CBT - ge punosh me at times
Ruined otfasm - ling edging session left me frustated when i dont get to cum
Exposure - he enjoy using me in fron of others online

His req for possible master shoul be verbal and kinky as well and ok to do mentioned above.
His rule is that the master dont go on cam but have mic , only slave is fully expose to its masters.

If there are possible master whose into this add me on skype
Only for Real Doms /Total Top
Join conversation

He normally uses me 9am michihan time onwards

Thank youbsirs