Masey Spacey

Juicychrisxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Lol.

Guys I'm sub to his page and just want to say this:

First of all he tried to scam me. Asked him for a short video (told him the basic idea), he said he'll do it for some amount. I tipped him, he did read the message of the tip, and then stopped reading my messages. Didn't even read the message I've sent a day after with the script for the video. That was for one week, with me messaging him between and him ignoring me.

I've contacted onlyfans support that contacted him after this week (They told me to wait 7 days), and only then he said he was "out of town" or something and said he won't be able to make the video, and asked me if there is a way to refund me on my money.

Now I want to clarify that up to the point I've tipped him, we were chatting for few days and he always entered my messages, and also in that week he was online every day, even few times a day, so I'm not buying this "out of town" explanation.

Now imagine how many creators do this, and how many people just do nothing with it.

Now - about the new video. This 8 minutes video. I don't remember I've seen any less chemistry, boring video for a long time. But if that's do it for you, enjoy

db15871587

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol.

Guys I'm sub to his page and just want to say this:

First of all he tried to scam me. Asked him for a short video (told him the basic idea), he said he'll do it for some amount. I tipped him, he did read the message of the tip, and then stopped reading my messages. Didn't even read the message I've sent a day after with the script for the video. That was for one week, with me messaging him between and him ignoring me.

I've contacted onlyfans support that contacted him after this week (They told me to wait 7 days), and only then he said he was "out of town" or something and said he won't be able to make the video, and asked me if there is a way to refund me on my money.

Now I want to clarify that up to the point I've tipped him, we were chatting for few days and he always entered my messages, and also in that week he was online every day, even few times a day, so I'm not buying this "out of town" explanation.

Now imagine how many creators do this, and how many people just do nothing with it.

Now - about the new video. This 8 minutes video. I don't remember I've seen any less chemistry, boring video for a long time. But if that's do it for you, enjoy
Its annoying that he only wants to refund you after he is contacted by Onlyfans support. I hope you will get your money back...

db15871587

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, the support team said they will do it.
However, I wonder if the creator himself gets some kind of warning from the site regarding this behavior.
Good that you will get your money back.
I have no idea about Onlyfans policies, but if I had to make an educated guess I would say that they would be lenient with the creator in most cases, because even though they have to make some refunds for bad behaviour, if they piss off the creator and that creator leaves Onlyfans, then they (Onlyfans) may lose much more in potential revenue…

Reactions: Juicychrisxxx