Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have so much more full length videos including solo's, sextapes, ass videos, sex toy videos but I hope you guys enjoy what I just posted
man those videos make me rock hard. thanks so much. I guess many of us would love to see more

Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The toy he (I presume chose as well) fucked looked white :p. Don't think he's been with a white woman on cam. The mind ponders :grinning:. Since he would be the walking stereotype of the black male fantasy, generally speaking of course, but big-time for white women/couples into the swinger scene, I wonder if he is or has ever been into that particular scene.

Juujuubeannnnn

Superior Member
Media
The toy he (I presume chose as well) fucked looked white :p. Don't think he's been with a white woman on cam. The mind ponders :grinning:. Since he would be the walking stereotype of the black male fantasy, generally speaking of course, but big-time for white women/couples into the swinger scene, I wonder if he is or has ever been into that particular scene.
He likes Mixed/lightskin Women

Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What an honor it would be to be dicked down by his massive cock, to take all of his 9-10 inches of manhood raw, be pounded so hard and take up all of his cum in your hole. Masc men with huge dicks like his were made to breed submissive people.

Lol, what I would say is that Marshall's vibe is just pure lust. His combo of body, cock and total confidence is so just :weary_face:. If one happened to be in his orbit, even if one happened to be taken at the time I think it would be very, very hard to resist doing something with him if a serious chance presented itself lol.

Not made a gif in a while.

ezgif-1-870f9ff801.gif

Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He likes Mixed/lightskin Women
That's for sure, but something tells me he wouldn't be, within reason, too discriminatory. I get a strong vibe that he'd enjoy cock-shaming at least sometimes, and there's a racial component to that for sure (even if it's rooted more in stereotypes than anything data based, blah blah blah).

Reactions: runningcrazy

Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of my fave Marshall stuff isn't even of his cock but just hanging out at the gym looking all swole.

ezgif-6-833d6ed7be.gif

Marshall (and other black guys that would look as good and be also hung) have this sexual energy that's not just sexy, but seems all-conquering if they really wanted to TBH :laughing:.

runningcrazy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

honey97

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like it when men let their hair grow especially under the armpits and in the pubic area, especially on black men like him! Sorry but nothing better than men's perfume. nature has already done everything, why bathe in perfume. the body smell plays a lot in intimate relationships (pheromones) I always like smelling the scent of my partner before sucking him. It is exciting. Of course Im not talking about bad hygiene but normal hygiene not dirty things just your scent after a day of work or after ur workout of even without doing nothing​