Married men who use a cocksucker

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get oral at all at home and that makes me crave for bjs. I don't have a regular that takes care of my need now. But I want one. A good neighbor that would suck me off will be nice
Too bad you are not in Chicago! lol. I’m sure yiu can find someone out in CA. Lots of CS for you to choose from. Look for them in the AD.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cocksuckers definitely outnumber feeders.

Glad for the internet because it facilitates the needs of both. 40 years ago you had a lot of pent up frustration on both sides.
True. Not sure why they are so many cocksuckers thou. lol. When I was younger lots of times most of the guys or bf I was dating were older or even 10 years older. lol. Can’t late guys just mostly not looking for long term thing.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That’s why u have to stand out and be the best skillful self when you have feeders coming to you in order to keep them coming back.

Most married feeders now have choices and if you establish a good relationship and set rules from the beginning to whatever fit their requirements then you are ‘ IN’!! lol
That's good advise. For me though, I'm open to both ways in the right situation. A reciprocating relationship would be ideal.

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can we have some tips on finding feeders initially please?
try double list or sniffies - sadly w CL gone, it's very difficult. I've heard from some of my feeders that they found a CS on Tinder, where basically the CS put out a profile as a cock sucker or GH and the feeder swiped on it. Those tend to get reported/deleted fast but does cast a wide net

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This new guy came to see me twice last week! Once on Monday and yesterday early morning after his family went out for Easter bunny shopping. lol. Oh my gawd. He came so much both times I had to gulp like two three times new to take them all. He was appreciative and impressed that I took them all!! He was like ‘dang!! You have a wonderful throat and mouth and great skills to take all of me and my huge loads!! I told him! Thank you very much! Your married cock is beautiful and very delicious so I have to treat him like a jewel. He smiled and said that is good, just for that you will be seeing it more often!! I told him no complaints from me!!
Hot

Gman718

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ha ha. Ir sounded like trouble and complications in so many ways!! If he is the on n off neighbors BF that sounds even worse as his BF does come to your bldg. if they have an open relationship that’s their biz.
The neighbor is a WOMAN! Lol

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea. Honestly the fact that I can write a proper sentence with grammar and no spelling mistakes already impresses some feeders. It's a strange world out there.
I think even if you can write or form a proper sentence with perfect grammar and spelling, or punctuations, all they care about is if you are skillful and half way decent looking. lol

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally in agreement!! I’m not simply a CS for them that’s why most of my feeders, especially the married ones were more appreciative of that honesty than anything. Not just discreet but honest m also classy!

I think that’s why I have so many good looking and hung married buddies for a long time.

You can always have the quantity vs quality argument. Do I want to suck the largest number of cocks or do I care about how the feeder looks, the size and shape of the penis, and perhaps the consistency, volume and taste of the feeder’s semen?

I opt for quality although there was a time when I only cared about how many cocks I could suck in a day.

Fin212

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recognized “cocksucker” as a sexual identity many years ago.

My sexual preference is dominating, training , owning cocksuckers.

I seem to have an innate ability—-and strong motivation!—-to recognize a Cocksucker—-and especially “potential cocksuckers”—-and can sense/and facilitate needs and appetites

i am very confident very dominant and highly sexed. My control is very liberating.
wow. I wish I could service you and be trained by you SIR.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep--I like the look of a loooong penis; nothing sexier! But like sucking thick ones most!

It's Friday and the weekend. Hoping for a Big Dick Bonanza of cock!
If things fall right, I could suck 3-4 cocks over the weekend.
One load swallowed down the hatch-3 to go or maybe more!!

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep--I like the look of a loooong penis; nothing sexier! But like sucking thick ones most!

It's Friday and the weekend. Hoping for a Big Dick Bonanza of cock!
If things fall right, I could suck 3-4 cocks over the weekend.
That sounds wonderful!! I might also be inline for a few married cocks over this weekend!!

Have fun!!