Marktanner200 Onlyfans

Lars24a

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's more of a bottom so topping vids will be rare

Agree he likes to be Daddys cumhole. In the last years the younges guy was diego sans. And I only know one short clip where he is the top, and it's one where he didn't cum.

Lars24a

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Leave his Dick this time alone! :confounded:

When you see pics of him alone, he looks like a Master of the Universe He-Man Guy. If you see him with his Daddys he looks like a Hobbit, a cute and strong Hobbit, he is so small. Hope he have a good time in Vallarta, great spot.

Lars24a

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Subscribe to his onlyfans, because for a long time he was a good jerkview. So he deserve sime cash, his onlyfans is good. No teasing stuff, that you have to pay more for the good things. You get all, fucking, breeding, jerking. But, and I know that before he is not active, so nothing new, if you follow him you now everything you get there. Was a bit hoping to see some stuff with palex, that I didn't know. That he breeds mark or they cum, but there are only this short clips, and that's it. A shame, would be hot if we had more clips from him with guys in his age. I mean his daddy stuff is hot too, but if I can get both, I would take it. Lol
Hope he's doing well and I don't spend money again to his channel, but he deserves a little cash from me. Thanks mark, hope you doing well and have a great future.

Reactions: mygayreviews