Mark Long

marcmarc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shot in the dark but does anybody know what happened to/have any update on former Next Door Studios model Mark Long? He is perfect imo.
Hi so good to see other people looking for him,I miss him so much I have some detail from Nextdoorstudios team they said he might not come back due to his personal life something they not give me reason some fan said he is married and his wife not allow him being comeback i ask them how they know it they not reply me back: unamused: i wish i hope to see him soon and not retired.

caiokute

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi so good to see other people looking for him,I miss him so much I have some detail from Nextdoorstudios team they said he might not come back due to his personal life something they not give me reason some fan said he is married and his wife not allow him being comeback i ask them how they know it they not reply me back: unamused: i wish i hope to see him soon and not retired.
Really? to a woman. He is a good actor, then.

marcmarc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really? to a woman. He is a good actor, then.
Gay for pay that's why ,Not confirm yet and I don't think anyone will know the truth cause seems like Mark is keep his private life away from adult film all the rumor it from some of his fan and I only sure about he took a break and I wish he comeback soon not retired.
I hope he have twitter of something :oops:

foxschmidt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone know of any "behind the scenes" clips with Mark Long where they show him on set? Those types of scenes are really hot because they show the performer's personality. Sean Cody did a good job of doing those types of scenes, but I am not sure if Men.com ever did. Can you share if they have them?

Reactions: marcmarc

marcmarc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They don't have it but
Does anyone know of any "behind the scenes" clips with Mark Long where they show him on set? Those types of scenes are really hot because they show the performer's personality. Sean Cody did a good job of doing those types of scenes, but I am not sure if Men.com ever did. Can you share if they have them?
They have some bts at Nextdoorstudios site about interview him. I also looking for the BTS like photoshoots or some bts sex scene too. they might had it but just not own by the studios.
i have some bts i found on twitter and NDS site. Mark look more hotter behind the camera. I'm jealous them so much seeing Mark naked in front of them lol
fkWfiDvqxF0gQXHu.mp4

Attachments