Verified
Gold
Media
Granby, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can’t tell them apart, how do you know who is who?

Hot guys!
Martinus has a mole on his lip. He usually wears a pearl necklace and grabs his crotch a lot during performances. He’s also been known to change his hairstyle more often.

pittstopp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NmXUzRK.jpg

_jeicam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

PaulDe3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Granby, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sorry but this isn't their fanpage. It's about their bodies. Photos of bulges, pits, feet or whatever part of the body or something hot. You don't need to repost every single photo and story they posted.
Except that it sort of is a fan page. And without that content, there’d be basically nothing. Not to mention not everyone has access to their content. Maybe some people appreciate it. Thanks for the suggestion but I’ll continue to post what I want.

realxxbe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Except that it sort of is a fan page. And without that content, there’d be basically nothing. Not to mention not everyone has access to their content. Maybe some people appreciate it. Thanks for the suggestion but I’ll continue to post what I want.
As someone who doesn’t actually follow them on socials but still wants to see what they are up to and their latest pics, I really appreciate you posting them! so I hope you will continue to as you please