50% Straight, 50% Gay
tumblr_n0kx5i5UFv1sotz9xo10_500.jpg
Damn he’s huge

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wouldn't have him even if his homosexuality was 1000x times stronger than Elton John. So whether he's gay or straight makes no difference to me.
Having said that, I feel there is definitely some strong gay/bi vibes about him.
Ok,I just found out I'm following him and here's the thing,I don't follow straight men on my IG, only queer men. I follow 7000+ people since 2015 and before I follow you,I must've seen some sort of proof that you are queer,it could be likes, follows or anything. I've been following him for a long time now, don't know exactly what I saw but one thing's for sure, he's not straight if I'm following him and judging by the comments of old posts,I may be right

Also, he's South African and he's already built a brand with lots of adoring women. He reminds me of Noel Deyzel,a fellow South African who's a bodybuilder,Noel is gay with a 10times following than Marc but he understands his audience are mostly composed of straight men so he appeals to them, infact,if you wouldn't even know he was gay because his content definitely have it's niche

Timk1990

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok,I just found out I'm following him and here's the thing,I don't follow straight men on my IG, only queer men. I follow 7000+ people since 2015 and before I follow you,I must've seen some sort of proof that you are queer,it could be likes, follows or anything. I've been following him for a long time now, don't know exactly what I saw but one thing's for sure, he's not straight if I'm following him and judging by the comments of old posts,I may be right

Also, he's South African and he's already built a brand with lots of adoring women. He reminds me of Noel Deyzel,a fellow South African who's a bodybuilder,Noel is gay with a 10times following than Marc but he understands his audience are mostly composed of straight men so he appeals to them, infact,if you wouldn't even know he was gay because his content definitely have it's niche
He is straight, get over it

Benjamin VT

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah I concur.
He was once in the Bachelor and hence he's built a considerable female fan base. A lot of products and brands hired him on the premise that he's straight alpha male and he's a lady killer. Imagine if one day everyone knows he's gay. Then there will be lots of questions on him. Like, why was he even in the Bachelor? Why was he disrespecting all these female contestants? For so many reasons, even the second degree embarrassment would be too much for me.
In summary, I completely understand if he tries to conceal his sexuality.