Manspreading, bulging while sitting.

CantShowCock

Expert Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
But why leave the ring ??
cock ring the icing on the observation, the perfect man bling
Yeah - I kind of like seeing the ring there too:)
man spreading wearing a kilt and cock ring gets results.....

Okay please don't get me wrong I get it that the majority of guys like or need to wear a cock ring in ordered to show bulge, which is cool awesome and great where people expect to see or get bumped by a 5"ball of ... Balls and dick. But back to the picture we were talking about wearing those pants outside, or I could have misunderstood, but a natural hung dick in these stretch pants, can't be talked as negatively as a man wear these tights with a cockring holding his penis up and or out to make sure everyone around can see the cock in front of them. To be honest I have never tried one of these ring things, but I do understand them from my years of seeing members here. But I don't mean to make it a big battle.

Reactions: Jerold25

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A n experience I had with a friend. And his dad! I was riding in a oversized truck with my friend and his dad. By here was no third seat so his dad just put a lawn chair inside for me to sit in and placed it just about a foot behind them in the middle of the two of them. My friends dad was driving. It was a long trip so I was just relaxing and subconsciously had my legs spread open talking to the two of them. All the sudden my friends dad turned around and grabbed my crotch cock balls and all. I didn't relize until he grabbed my cock that I had a raging hard on. Née must have seen the outline of of cock and couldn't resist I don't know but it surprised the hell out of me. His dad just laughed real big like it was nothing. I didn't know what to think. I just laughed with him. Couriouswhat do you guys make of what he did? He could see I was very well endowed through m pants!

You friends dad grabbed your dick, and "you didn't know" u had a hard on?
Hahahahahahahaha! Yeah, ok.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread View attachment 596821 is so hot. Eventually this guy is going to pose nude and give the world more than a manspread. He knows he has the whole world on the edge of their seat waiting to see his cock.

Cohen is amazing. So hot! He's hot in top shape as well as when he puts on a few......either way, I still find him sexy as hell