Male Pageant Models

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
I also still need his vid , Could anyone please share with everyone ?

View attachment 128855311
Yup, hopefully we get to see all the videos he took, him wanking and cumming, especially that latest one he made for sponsors and cockslut thai powerbottom pradit so he'd win and be given lots of projects and cash of course. Hope someone from thailand who knows those videos exist could share them with us here

fairestblood

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup, hopefully we get to see all the videos he took, him wanking and cumming, especially that latest one he made for sponsors and cockslut thai powerbottom pradit so he'd win and be given lots of projects and cash of course. Hope someone from thailand who knows those videos exist could share them with us here
I'm not sure about the relationship between him and his mister international sponsors beacause this vid has been capture before TV program the face men thailand in 2019

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
I'm not sure about the relationship between him and his mister international sponsors beacause this vid has been capture before TV program the face men thailand in 2019
Yep, that's the vid from when he was doing a gay series. But there's another one, a much more recent one

Jramsey8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
S
And yup, there's more to this. This was just the initial teasers released when he was doing a BL/Gay TV series. A wank vid followed. But the latest is another wank vid where he strokes his dick and cums for sponsors. Hope it gets shared here
Where did you see it? If it exists bring it here as proof