Male Pageant Models

carriexcashxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This year, TPN Global acquired the Mister Global franchise from Thai pageant mogul Pradit (who owns the Thailand based Mr. International).
And I am lowkey excited for this year's edition of Mr. GLOBAL, knowing how superb and glossy pageant productions under TPN (e.g. Miss Universe 2018 in Thailand, Ms. Universe Thailand and Ms. Thailand).
My little concern is, I believe this is their first time producing and staging a male pageant, and I really hope they won't go the conservative route in Swimwear segment like Mr. Supranational.
Otherwise, my prediction is that they will have the best and glossiest finals production overtaking Thailand based Mr. International.
Screenshot_20240411_220609_Instagram.jpg

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
This year, TPN Global acquired the Mister Global franchise from Thai pageant mogul Pradit (who owns the Thailand based Mr. International).
And I am lowkey excited for this year's edition of Mr. GLOBAL, knowing how superb and glossy pageant productions under TPN (e.g. Miss Universe 2018 in Thailand, Ms. Universe Thailand and Ms. Thailand).
My little concern is, I believe this is their first time producing and staging a male pageant, and I really hope they won't go the conservative route in Swimwear segment like Mr. Supranational.
Otherwise, my prediction is that they will have the best and glossiest finals production overtaking Thailand based Mr. International.
View attachment 128034411
TPN does have a good history of producing quality pageants, let's hope they carry this to the thai based intl male pageant, and also stay with the speedos for the swimwear competition and not the swim shorts. They could even elevate their audience with the gays if they do a fully nude physique competition, but of course this won't happen in current time lol

Reactions: coolkumar_3

Camille89

Cherished Member
Media
TPN does have a good history of producing quality pageants, let's hope they carry this to the thai based intl male pageant, and also stay with the speedos for the swimwear competition and not the swim shorts. They could even elevate their audience with the gays if they do a fully nude physique competition, but of course this won't happen in current time lol
A naked segment hopefully

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
A naked segment hopefully
It'd be revolutionary, tbh! And in a couple of years time we'd be seeing male pageant contenders fully nude on stage, parading their full hard-ons! And be judged for the quality for their cock and hardness. Would love to see that. Then, add in a couple years from that, we'd be seeing these boys wanking and cumming on stage, and be judged for the quality of their cum explosions. Lol! I hope to see that in my lifetime haha

Camille89

Cherished Member
Media
It'd be revolutionary, tbh! And in a couple of years time we'd be seeing male pageant contenders fully nude on stage, parading their full hard-ons! And be judged for the quality for their cock and hardness. Would love to see that. Then, add in a couple years from that, we'd be seeing these boys wanking and cumming on stage, and be judged for the quality of their cum explosions. Lol! I hope to see that in my lifetime haha
Í'm not going that far. I would keep it classy. How can we do that? well I don't know... hahaha

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
Í'm not going that far. I would keep it classy. How can we do that? well I don't know... hahaha
I get what you're seeing, babe. I really do. But classy is relative. around 80 years ago it was unthinkable to have women and men parade in swimwear. Haha. Now, we have thirst traps on social media, not to mention OnlyFans. I tell you, give it at least 20 or 30 years, pageants will have their contestants at least parading in the nude.

Camille89

Cherished Member
Media
I get what you're seeing, babe. I really do. But classy is relative. around 80 years ago it was unthinkable to have women and men parade in swimwear. Haha. Now, we have thirst traps on social media, not to mention OnlyFans. I tell you, give it at least 20 or 30 years, pageants will have their contestants at least parading in the nude.
Well maybe... but I want just nudity in a vanilla way... I know it's almost impossible but I want it in that way. I used to love female pageants... and I love the swimsuit competition but not for the lusty reasons but more for the artistic one (beauty, great walks and pose). To see female pageants as a serious thing goes more for the gay audience that the straight one I know.

Camille89

Cherished Member
Media
I have a question as a newer male pageant fan.

I know Miss America pageant gives a $50k scholarship, Miss USA gives a six figure salary and a condo in LA, and Miss Universe gives a six figure salary and a condo in NYC.

What do the male pageants offer prize wise?
They give prizes but not that high... Nate Crkovich they give him like $15.000 dollars if I am not mistaken. The titles is more for you to get known and fill your resumé. In some places it is prestigious to win a pageant.