Madison Cawthorn (politician)

loveisdead9582

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hardly surprising. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would eventually come out in his late 50’s/early 60’s. Since the injury, he’s had to accelerate that since he is no longer able to be the playboy he once was. I’m not excusing or supporting his views or statements at all. I do think that he’s been forced to rethink his entire life on the fly and he’s not liking what he’s been figuring out.

brycefan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the meantime I have read a little bit more about Madison Cawthorn and his personal history. Until then I saw him mostly as a hot guy. I can't deny that his life is very dramatic. In high school he was probably the classical jock, but at age 18 through an accident he loses the use of his legs - probably one of the worst things that could happen to such a jock. Nevertheless, he makes a sensational career as a politician and becomes one of the youngest persons to be elected to Congress. Whatever you may think about him and his ideas I believe you have to admire him for this.

View attachment 106596221

What is even more remarkable is the image that he is able presenting of him. Not the poor handicapped man with whom you should feel pity, but a hot stud and typical macho with his guns and cigars. Be honest: how often have you wanked on a guy in a wheelchair? ;-)

View attachment 106596901

For awhile everything seems to go OK. He marries a good looking woman, has a nice cousin who takes care of him. But then everything seems to go wrong. His wife divorces him, his cousin leaves him, he is involved in scandals and even loses his old supporters. After just two years he has to leave Congress and his political career might be over once and for all. It is not a new phenomenon that quick starters make a steep fall. It have been his own fault, but I do feel some pity for Madison. Maybe it is because he is sitting in a wheel chair, or maybe his good looks play a part.
I wasn’t aware about the part of his cousin leaving him. What happened there?

Reactions: ShyLion

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think that nobody can tell what exactly happened between him and Steven Smith, who is sometimes called his second and then his third cousin. Apparently they were living together and in the meantime they don't anymore. You might think it was just his private business, but because of the sums of money that Madison paid him, it has become a political affair. A pressure group called Fire Madison Cawthorn acused him of breaking the House Rules because Steven was living with him and they seemed to have a "personal relationship". They filed a complaint at the Office of Congressional Ethics and one of their pieces of evidence was the video where Madison is groping Steven's crotch.

Although the Office came to the conclusion that he broke the rules on other points, it concluded that it did not find evidence Cawthorn engaged in an improper romantic or sexual relationship with a staffer i.e. Steven Smith. So that leaves us to think our part.

brycefan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think that nobody can tell what exactly happened between him and Steven Smith, who is sometimes called his second and then his third cousin. Apparently they were living together and in the meantime they don't anymore. You might think it was just his private business, but because of the sums of money that Madison paid him, it has become a political affair. A pressure group called Fire Madison Cawthorn acused him of breaking the House Rules because Steven was living with him and they seemed to have a "personal relationship". They filed a complaint at the Office of Congressional Ethics and one of their pieces of evidence was the video where Madison is groping Steven's crotch.

Although the Office came to the conclusion that he broke the rules on other points, it concluded that it did not find evidence Cawthorn engaged in an improper romantic or sexual relationship with a staffer i.e. Steven Smith. So that leaves us to think our part.
Thanks. I was aware of that, I just hadn’t been following the story since the end of Madison’s term, so I wasn’t aware that his cousin has now moved on to other stuff/people.

Reactions: jasonkenny

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He found a hot gay man to date and Cawthorn could no longer offer him a nepotism position as a congressional aide. But not before supporting Cawthron who voted against the Respect for Marriage Act.

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Genjinokimi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mascbbbottom

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hate to interrupt your fantasy, but Uh—-he can’t—from the waist down doesn’t work. He’s in a wheelchair.
Just because he is in a wheelchair doesn’t mean his cock doesn’t work.

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just because he is in a wheelchair doesn’t mean his cock doesn’t work.
Since you're going back and quoting a 4 year old post, next time try reading the replies as well, it's been stated frequently that he said under oath in a deposition that he cannot have kids because his dick doesn't work. It was part of the basis for his lawsuit.