Maciej Musiał – Polish Actor

LeBronTheGOAT

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will upload what was shown in this episode, but *spoiler alert*: it's really not much, nor what we're all waiting for. Next week, I guess...

Penguin18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fear you might be severely disappointed. It's nothing new for Polish movies to release the only spicy scene from a movie/series in hope of baiting the viewers. It's quite likely that we've already seen all the good stuff.
But the scene when his in bed with a man?

LeBronTheGOAT

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But the scene when his in bed with a man?
I don't have any intel to confirm it, but my gut feeling is that we've seen the entirety of it already. The man that he's shown in bed with is a side character, a best friend of the straight main character. His only role in this show is mentioning how difficult a life of a gay man is. His plotline is not exactly followed by the camera; he's on the screen only through perspective of one of the two main characters.

If you're hoping for a scene of him making out with Musiał, rubbing in bed or even kissing, I have feeling it all will be off-screen. What we already saw, with Musiał's bare ass, is also shown from the perspective of the main character who comes back home, opens the door, sees his friend with Musiał, they exchange a quick :emoji_thumbsup: and the door closes to the next scene...

HappyKai

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I don't have any intel to confirm it, but my gut feeling is that we've seen the entirety of it already. The man that he's shown in bed with is a side character, a best friend of the straight main character. His only role in this show is mentioning how difficult a life of a gay man is. His plotline is not exactly followed by the camera; he's on the screen only through perspective of one of the two main characters.

If you're hoping for a scene of him making out with Musiał, rubbing in bed or even kissing, I have feeling it all will be off-screen. What we already saw, with Musiał's bare ass, is also shown from the perspective of the main character who comes back home, opens the door, sees his friend with Musiał, they exchange a quick :emoji_thumbsup: and the door closes to the next scene...
Sounds like already best a polish TV show can do...

Reactions: brotherfrancis

LeBronTheGOAT

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
probably the only chance of nudity unless this scene already happened and didn't follow through with a sex scene
It didn't happen and you're right. She's the main character and they actually show her sex scenes in the show.

However, she fucked another guy in the last episode and camera just focused fully on her facial expression and a bit of tits, so... still: don't get your hopes up.