Luke elsman

D

deleted25927911

You're praising his friendly nature while catfishing for his nudes :emoji_slight_smile: I hope you share if you're successful. I miss his YouTube videos where he wore tights :emoji_peach:

AoDr16y.gif
Show us what you got, slave or ill punish that good looking ass of yours
You're praising his friendly nature while catfishing for his nudes :emoji_slight_smile: I hope you share if you're successful. I miss his YouTube videos where he wore tights :emoji_peach:

AoDr16y.gif
Show us what you got, slave or I'll unleash some good Ole punishment on your gorgeous bubble butt!

KNIK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like for him to give me a lapdance on my hard cock
He definitely needs this. And I am the man to give it to him.
Couldn't agree more. He needs to do a lap dance and then to be fucked. Maybe with double penetration or gangbang. Bdsm and fisting are also necessary...

Reactions: deleted25927911
D

deleted25927911

This boy has turned into a beast of a man...
View attachment 2156732

Big, sexy ass...
View attachment 2156742

He pretends to be a tough guy but I think he’s just a big puppy dog. He goofs around with his mom...
View attachment 2156752

He says he has a gf and would never do an OF or anything like that. I tend to believe him, but then again, I’ve been proven wrong before!
I think the word is cocky! You should see the way he acts on his videos in TikTok. Most people would find his behavior obnoxious and a turn off. But actually, he is quite interesting. If it wasn't for his powerful physique and gorgeous bubble butt, I would have turned the other cheek and not watch his videos. Thanks for gracing us with your videos, Luke! You're quite a baddass, dude!

Calfitness99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D

deleted25927911

Is there any current pictures of him and his physique and his gorgeous butt of steel?

Reactions: Realmuscle19
D

deleted25927911

I bet that ass got paddled alot at school by either teachers, coaches, or principals. Or maybe his ass got whipped by a fucking belt at home by his mom or dad! I definitely would like to punish that ass hard.

I bet that ass got paddled alot at school by either teachers, coaches, or principals. Or maybe his ass got whipped by a fucking belt at home by his mom or dad! I definitely would like to punish that ass hard.
If I was to punish his gorgeous butt with a paddle, definitely would be with this kind paddle. I know first hand how that felt like. I too had and still do have a gorgeous round bubble butt and it happened to me in high school. The vice principal was the one who punished my ass and she was a hottie. Best spanking ever! It stung, but felt real good.

Attachments