Luke desmond

kingkong6269

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My apologies for the lack of contact. I'm just home after 16 days in hospital following a Broken Hip, Broken Scapula and 6 Broken Ribs.

It'll be a few days before I am once again fit to a level where I can function again properly. Once I get to that stage I'll have a normal service operating again.

andynwlad

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My apologies for the lack of contact. I'm just home after 16 days in hospital following a Broken Hip, Broken Scapula and 6 Broken Ribs.

It'll be a few days before I am once again fit to a level where I can function again properly. Once I get to that stage I'll have a normal service operating again.
Ouch, poor you, hope you’re on the mend soon.

Reactions: Dowager

cilantro77

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Ah, I’m so sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

kingkong6269

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Convenient
Actually it's extremely inconvenient! Not to mention bloody painful.

But I'll excuse your ill mannered comment as I have absolutely nothing to prove to you or anyone else. The new JFF project will go ahead, albeit a little later in time frame than it was originally planned to happen. Seeing is, as they say, believing. And soon enough it'll be there for you to see. Then I wonder if I might get an apology?

cilantro77

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Actually it's extremely inconvenient! Not to mention bloody painful.

But I'll excuse your ill mannered comment as I have absolutely nothing to prove to you or anyone else. The new JFF project will go ahead, albeit a little later in time frame than it was originally planned to happen. Seeing is, as they say, believing. And soon enough it'll be there for you to see. Then I wonder if I might get an apology?
To tide us over, could you share some more pictures and videos of Luke? Anything more recent or homemade would be awesome especially.

energyjilzer

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Well said. It will NOT be a Luke Desmond OF. It's going to be a group JFF of which Luke will be one of the main regular guys taking part. Proof is, as they say, in the pudding. So when it does launch the sceptics will be silenced. I do detect some annoyance that it's not going to be a solo Luke Desmond account. But it'll be what it'll be.

I certainly have nothing to prove to anyone. And if there are doubters out there, then so be it.
Would love to see some frot action from Luke

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes, KingKong6269's house was broken into and he confronted the burglar and then had to go have eye surgery and then his son had to go over and help, and then his son, he rolled his car five times on the way home, yeah... he's under a lot of stress right now.

kingkong6269

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, KingKong6269's house was broken into and he confronted the burglar and then had to go have eye surgery and then his son had to go over and help, and then his son, he rolled his car five times on the way home, yeah... he's under a lot of stress right now.
lol........... How amusing.

Actually I managed to fall downstairs some 6+ weeks ago. The result being that I have had to have a partial Hip Replacement. I also have a broken Scapula and 6 Broken Ribs to deal with.

I am now home and once again getting about. Although full mobility won't be back until probably the New Year.

For the record I do not have a Son and I have not had a car accident. But to a degree I understand the frustration as things have not gone to plan or schedule. The new site is now expected to be launched at the start of the New Year.

I can only give you the facts and if you'd prefer not to accept those then that's your choice.

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol........... How amusing.

Actually I managed to fall downstairs some 6+ weeks ago. The result being that I have had to have a partial Hip Replacement. I also have a broken Scapula and 6 Broken Ribs to deal with.

I am now home and once again getting about. Although full mobility won't be back until probably the New Year.

For the record I do not have a Son and I have not had a car accident. But to a degree I understand the frustration as things have not gone to plan or schedule. The new site is now expected to be launched at the start of the New Year.

I can only give you the facts and if you'd prefer not to accept those then that's your choice.

Sorry but this whole situation seems fishy to me. I'm sorry you suffered an accident and I wish you a speedy recovery but I'm still confused as to why your health should affect how long it takes SOMEBODY ELSE to open an OnlyFans

kingkong6269

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry but this whole situation seems fishy to me. I'm sorry you suffered an accident and I wish you a speedy recovery but I'm still confused as to why your health should affect how long it takes SOMEBODY ELSE to open an OnlyFans
I completely understand your thoughts. Indeed if this were about anyone else I'd probably agree with you. But the simple fact is that the whole project is going ahead on the basis that I deal with the administrative side of things. The likes of Luke and the other models simply want to turn up, get their scenes done, and see some financial income. I brokered the agreement between the guys on the basis that I deal with the planning, and post production side of things. As I often say, the proof of anything is when it happens. I certainly have no need to worry on that score as it will happen, albeit a little later than originally planned.

Reactions: andynwlad