Luke austin

botla08

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im not familiar with his previous relationship... its crazy he cant find work. is he not that well connected or liked ? it seems with his experience its unfortunate
I think the problem is that his "art" or the type of art he does is very generic and redundant, all gay photographers take pics of naked guys, throw a stone and you'll hit a gay photographer taking pics of naked guys.

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the problem is that his "art" or the type of art he does is very generic and redundant, all gay photographers take pics of naked guys, throw a stone and you'll hit a gay photographer taking pics of naked guys.
true, most of his photos are of gay guys, nothing truly unique, he doesnt have a style we can attribute to him

he needs to find alternative ways to make money...

Raul219199

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im not familiar with his previous relationship... its crazy he cant find work. is he not that well connected or liked ? it seems with his experience its unfortunate
He's lazy and a huge whiner. The level of privilege he makes statements with is so off putting and his site is boring AF

D

deleted18279001

From most accounts he’s also very arrogant.
He used to write stories like "ummm why is the photo I just posted of the black model getting 3K likes while the photo from last month of the white model is getting 8K??? Y'all are racist trash"
Like...bullying people to like his photos

Raul219199

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
does he actually get nude in website ?
To the extent that you see in the photos. He has 5 videos up total all of which were uploaded in the summer. The other galleries are of other models but most of them are not remotely sexual and just fine art nudes. Literally a waste for the price especially since you could get more subscribing to OF creators

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To the extent that you see in the photos. He has 5 videos up total all of which were uploaded in the summer. The other galleries are of other models but most of them are not remotely sexual and just fine art nudes. Literally a waste for the price especially since you could get more subscribing to OF creators
oh damn i missed the other photos... thx

so he finally got nude... he should just do OF to make money

Reactions: skoci