Lucas White-smith Youtuber / Model

NH94

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah tbf I get the vibe he'll be talking to loads of girls for the attention and 'the game' of it but rarely invites anyone over through a combination of being very picky (as he's aware of what he looks like) and then it no longer being fun once the chase is over

Reactions: Derekj07

Chapell

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of years ago he posted something laughing saying “stop posting pictures of my dick” and on here people were saying there pics.. where are they? Or maybe he was underage in them lol

jakobhunter78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont know but he likes a lot of fotos of latinas, Asians and black girls with big boobs on instagram. He's still so young, I think he just hooks up and have fun.
Yeah troye sivan also does the same thing, Plus he never mentioned ever that he wants a girlfriend... Just saying

Luca323

Legendary Member
Media
Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah troye sivan also does the same thing, Plus he never mentioned ever that he wants a girlfriend... Just saying
But then Lucas also went on a podcast with two girls called Common Chaos and he was telling how to please a girl, what men find attractive in women, kinda told some of his dating preferences and never mentioned anything bi/gay. From listening to it - I honestly think he is as straight of a man as they get