Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised this guy seems to not be really known so I decided to create this thread myself. Posting samples from his twitter hoping someone out there has the full videos.

Not only is this guy out-of-this-world hung but he is really into fucking and opening up holes, which takes it to another level
PjftX-_YjR5rb0T5.mp4

6mk619a7VkJAfORu.mp4

ceOeu0nhOn-EOiR2.mp4

What really bugs me is that he records with all the major Brazilian creators (Rico Marlon, Blessed Boy, you name it) and yet there's not a trace of any of his content online. Hoping more people get to know him.

fruitycutie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised this guy seems to not be really known so I decided to create this thread myself. Posting samples from his twitter hoping someone out there has the full videos.

Not only is this guy out-of-this-world hung but he is really into fucking and opening up holes, which takes it to another level
View attachment 123299281
View attachment 123299311
View attachment 123299321

What really bugs me is that he records with all the major Brazilian creators (Rico Marlon, Blessed Boy, you name it) and yet there's not a trace of any of his content online. Hoping more people get to know him.
you wanted to see him fuck?
Big 23cm cock to fill your mouth and ass..

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Bucharnes

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That first pic looks freakish! The video scenes dont make it look like that much of fat of a tree trunk/third leg so maybe it was swollen there or he pumped it? Its still obviously a big fat cock just that pic is doing something with perspective if not one of early consipiracies.
I think it's angle + camera lens probably

Reactions: Koalaroo

BrazucaBoy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That first pic looks freakish! The video scenes dont make it look like that much of fat of a tree trunk/third leg so maybe it was swollen there or he pumped it? Its still obviously a big fat cock just that pic is doing something with perspective if not one of early consipiracies.
He is like 6 foot 3 in height, so take that into consideration

Reactions: Bucharnes

LukasAlexander

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 123299281
View attachment 123299311
View attachment 123299321

The trunk looks petrified I would be too