LPSG - Older Members with large cocks

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! Beautiful cock this mature gentleman has. You are fortunate to be there to give him the pleasure you appear to be giving him. Beautiful service. Is he a regular? :D
Thanks! He was sort of a regular off and on. He first lived in LA years ago, and we played a few times. But then he moved to Palm Springs and eventually got in a relationship, so no more playing during that. But this last session happened after he divorced the guy he'd married (who ended up being a nightmare).

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! Beautiful cock this mature gentleman has. You are fortunate to be there to give him the pleasure you appear to be giving him. Beautiful service. Is he a regular? :D

Thanks! He was sort of a regular off and on. He first lived in LA years ago, and we played a few times. But then he moved to Palm Springs and eventually got in a relationship, so no more playing during that. But this last session happened after he divorced the guy he'd married (who ended up being a nightmare).

He's a very sexy man but I sure fell in love with his cock the minute I laid eyes on it!

This is a compilation of a few of our earlier sessions together. Enjoy!

Texart

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

He's a very sexy man but I sure fell in love with his cock the minute I laid eyes on it!

This is a compilation of a few of our earlier sessions together. Enjoy!

I sure see why you feel in love with his cock. It is a beauty and I would love being his go to cocksucker!