KS58135

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is going to be an absolute wank fest - and I’m so here for it. Such a fit lineup of guys… I’ve wanked over every single one of these islanders (except for Love Island France’s Steph and Love Island USA’s Ray - first time seeing them)

may have to rank them ;) what’s eveyones thoughts? ;)

Reactions: Jissmo and Bean777

Bean777

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scott being on three love island franchises in 3 months wow

Top 3 are Carrington (legit one of my fav guys in LI history), Callum and Mitch. Jonny right after that in 4th. I hope Carrington doesn’t get eliminated early I need as much as possible of him on my screen he’s so hot.

KS58135

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Scott being on three love island franchises in 3 months wow

Top 3 are Carrington (legit one of my fav guys in LI history), Callum and Mitch. Jonny right after that in 4th. I hope Carrington doesn’t get eliminated early I need as much as possible of him on my screen he’s so hot.
I hope the previous matches don’t rekindle. Like Mitch and Tina, Cely and Jonny, then Eyal and Megan even.

also hope Curtis has another bromance like his one with Tommy. But will be interesting now he’s more open about his sexuality.

hopefully when they’re all returning islanders they won’t be as shy and more willing to get their kit off, show off, and get busy in the sheets